Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coronavirus and local youth soccer

As you may have heard, a local coronavirus case was reported last night--a Lake Oswego school employee who has NOT traveled to China (or anywhere else abroad) nor has any known contact with anyone who has contracted the disease. And in Italy, where there is a major outbreak, several Serie A games have been cancelled, and several others have been played behind closed doors.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks or months.

And someone in Washington has apparently now died of the disease, the first such death in the US:

https://www.oregonlive.com/health/20...new-virus.html

Comment

Shut it all down. Now! Before It’s too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Shut it all down. Now! Before It’s too late.
        It will not do any good. It's going to spread through schools, hospitals, malls, airports. People need to stop panicking. The common flu kills more people.

Comment

It will not do any good. It's going to spread through schools, hospitals, malls, airports. People need to stop panicking. The common flu kills more people.
          We need a vaccine. Put it in crop dusters and start soaking the city.

Comment

Put on your haz-mat suit and head for the underground bunker. Wait for 24 months.

Comment

There were over 400 shooting deaths in the US yesterday alone and we are talking about one Corona Virus Death.....more than 400 shooting deaths will happen again tonight.

Comment

Been around long enough to remember the swine flu panic when anxious parents strong armed league officials into banning postgame high 5’s. So dumb. Tell your gross kids to wash their hands and cover their coughs and sneezes. And I’ll do the same with my gross kids. That’s all that’s needed.

Comment

Been around long enough to remember the swine flu panic when anxious parents strong armed league officials into banning postgame high 5’s. So dumb. Tell your gross kids to wash their hands and cover their coughs and sneezes. And I’ll do the same with my gross kids. That’s all that’s needed.
                  Brilliant and yes they are all disgusting. I would add:

Keep your little germ factories home when they are sick
                  Keep yourself home when you are sick (news flash you aren’t important enough to go to work sick)
                  Look in the mirror and ask why you - an alleged grown axx person - needs to be told these things.

Comment

Put on your haz-mat suit and head for the underground bunker. Wait for 24 months.
                    I am in my nuclear bunker.

The generator only has a minute of fuel left and then I will be cut off from the cyber world. Unfortunately I seem to have locked myself in and the toilet is backed up. Please send help to the shed behind my house. If you pull on the yellow shovel, a false door will open. The lock code is 773492. Please send help now. The smell is overpowering. The address is 4

Comment

Brilliant and yes they are all disgusting. I would add:

Keep your little germ factories home when they are sick
                      Keep yourself home when you are sick (news flash you aren’t important enough to go to work sick)
                      Look in the mirror and ask why you - an alleged grown axx person - needs to be told these things.
                      ^^^ this. StAy home. Keep your kids home.
                      Employers are also going to have to take employees at their word. Better to accept a few people faking it then having sick people coming in and getting others sick.

Now it's confirmed in the NW and probably has been circulating for weeks.

Comment

^^^ this. StAy home. Keep your kids home.
                        Employers are also going to have to take employees at their word. Better to accept a few people faking it then having sick people coming in and getting others sick.

Now it's confirmed in the NW and probably has been circulating for weeks.

My kids are done with soccer and school until the surgeon general gives the "all clear". We are not taking any chances.

Silly things like soccer games and school don't really matter.

We just got back from Costco and have enough toilet paper, canned goods and toilet tissue to last several years. We will be sealing up the air ducts and stopping the mail as well.

I am all in for for as long as it takes. Time to catch up on netflicks.

Comment

My kids are done with soccer and school until the surgeon general gives the "all clear". We are not taking any chances.

We just got back from Costco and have enough toilet paper, canned goods and toilet tissue to last several years. We will be sealing up the air ducts and stopping the mail as well.

Netflix Dumass

Comment

Wait until the Internet goes down, because everyone at Comcast is playing hooky.

Comment

Wait until the Internet goes down, because everyone at Comcast is playing hooky.
                              Internet provider company employees won’t be playing hooky even if they contract the virus because they can’t afford to lose pay. They will also send their kids to school sick because they can’t afford to stay home and miss work to take care of their kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X