Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually watching the girls play would be a good start. And not being afraid to make personal changes to teams where some girls obviously don't give a damn anymore would be another. Otherwise its going to be another embarrassing season. Get off your asses and coach and teach and earn your money. When you make a team it doesnt mean you have a lifetime appointment.
    CFC is like the Supreme Court. Once you’re in, you’re in for life.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2661161]No horse is this race, but I have seen this team play. The players are not good. The best coach in the world wouldn’t make a difference. How many of them are being recruited to college? That should tell you everything you need to know right there. Sometimes, the talent just isn’t there. Make the best of it or move on

On our U17 team only one player on team is committed and she sucks as a captain and a leader and no others offers out there and clock is a ticking !! so clean house CFC shake things up then eliminate players make it more competitive and stop bitching about our team by taking 25 kids on rosters and or get rid of the dead wood!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2661211]
        No horse is this race, but I have seen this team play. The players are not good. The best coach in the world wouldn’t make a difference. How many of them are being recruited to college? That should tell you everything you need to know right there. Sometimes, the talent just isn’t there. Make the best of it or move on

On our U17 team only one player on team is committed and she sucks as a captain and a leader and no others offers out there and clock is a ticking !! so clean house CFC shake things up then eliminate players make it more competitive and stop bitching about our team by taking 25 kids on rosters and or get rid of the dead wood!
        To play devils advocate here, doesn’t that answer the question? No one on that team being recruited and yet all other CFC teams are being recruited according to this site anyway. So where is the problem? Look in the mirror.

Comment

sounds a lot like Oakwood.
          Nope. Pissed off parents

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2661226][QUOTE=Unregistered;2661211]

To play devils advocate here, doesn’t that answer the question? No one on that team being recruited and yet all other CFC teams are being recruited according to this site anyway. So where is the problem? Look in the mirror.[/QUO

So why keep players and why not cut? Just to keep taking our money tell us it will all work out then tell us we suck and got suckered?

It is ok to have a team of less than 25 make the girls earn their spots on roster letting the ball keep rolling down hill is hurting kids who actually give two craps and do the work the others can go to tanning salon instead of practices and spend free time and weekends tik tok ing

Comment

Hit it right on head. Kids on ecnl 2 teams much better than kids on first team. 04's are a mess with zero talented kids that never leave the field. Really pathetic
              What are you talking about?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2661211]
                No horse is this race, but I have seen this team play. The players are not good. The best coach in the world wouldn’t make a difference. How many of them are being recruited to college? That should tell you everything you need to know right there. Sometimes, the talent just isn’t there. Make the best of it or move on

Where do you think the club can find more quality players at this stage in the game? Most of them are juniors - they're would have been in recruiting game already. That ship sailed. Some of it is bad luck (bad years happen) some of it club inattention which is entirely their fault. My D knew three players from outside CFC that tired out for that age group and the coaches didn't pay any attention to anyone. All three were stronger than many on the team. Maybe if no one is getting any recruiting action they will drop out and at least the roster will be more manageable.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2661261]

Where do you think the club can find more quality players at this stage in the game? Most of them are juniors - they're would have been in recruiting game already. That ship sailed. Some of it is bad luck (bad years happen) some of it club inattention which is entirely their fault. My D knew three players from outside CFC that tired out for that age group and the coaches didn't pay any attention to anyone. All three were stronger than many on the team. Maybe if no one is getting any recruiting action they will drop out and at least the roster will be more manageable.
                  Theres more ecnl2 players being actively recruited than the top team.

Comment

what are you saaaaying

Comment

good old Dave and Fellipe have mailed it in bubski. Not much more to say. Some kids on ecnl 2 should be on top team. Pretty obvious stuff

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2661304]

Theres more ecnl2 players being actively recruited than the top team.
                        That is indeed a fact.

Comment

Cfc

I agree with the cfc try out issue. They really don’t seem to pay attention to outsiders. I was at the try out last year and although my daughter didn’t really deserve to make the team there were at least a half dozen girls that I know dominate in the edp league that didn’t even get looked at. They were left scrimmaging on a field with one coach watching while playing on his phone. The other field with all the returning girls had at least five coaches. I think they are more concerned with cashing their 3500 checks rather than building the best possible team.

Comment

good old Dave and Fellipe have mailed it in bubski. Not much more to say. Some kids on ecnl 2 should be on top team. Pretty obvious stuff
                            Which team are you talking about?

Comment

I agree with the cfc try out issue. They really don’t seem to pay attention to outsiders. I was at the try out last year and although my daughter didn’t really deserve to make the team there were at least a half dozen girls that I know dominate in the edp league that didn’t even get looked at. They were left scrimmaging on a field with one coach watching while playing on his phone. The other field with all the returning girls had at least five coaches. I think they are more concerned with cashing their 3500 checks rather than building the best possible team.
                              Similar to us two years ago. I think that annoyed my daughter more than me. There were several in her outside-of-CFC group who were very good. I think the club doesn't want to upset the apple cart and not cut kids or move them down to NPL/Regional whatever it's called now. But they're not the only club guilty of taking kids to fill spots.

Comment

Any club that has to use a yelp like rating online to bolster its low morale is really failing. Why don’t you worry about us, your CFC clan and give us more value for our dollar? Like real practices where you do more than tweet sit on your asses and be on your phones or laugh at your players. We parents have seen it all and our girls hear everything you say to each other. You built a huge complex drive fancy cars yet we are still treading water. Stop the nonsense and get down to business. We have a whole season ahead of us and all you care about is being ranked #61 on soccer wire - an online yelp for soccer clubs. As customers we could give two F... about this. We want our kids to be coached and helped.
                                CFC coaches are "mailing it in" and happily cashing your check.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X