Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oakwood 17 Girls getting pounded

giving up 5, 6 ,7 goals some games. So much for the dominance of Oakwood.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    giving up 5, 6 ,7 goals some games. So much for the dominance of Oakwood.
    I think I have a different definition of "pounded" as you do:

2-2-3 10gf/10ga in league play.

Comment

I think I have a different definition of "pounded" as you do:

2-2-3 10gf/10ga in league play.
      7-0 loss to Tophat in Connecticut and 0-3 record in florida while giving up 13 goals in 3 games. Yea, Id say thats getting pounded.

Comment

This is TS
        Pounded means something totally different
        Just google “girls getting pounded” and see what comes back

Comment

7-0 loss to Tophat in Connecticut and 0-3 record in florida while giving up 13 goals in 3 games. Yea, Id say thats getting pounded.

Oooohhh....so a snapshot in an overall decent season from two months ago = getting pounded.

Understood

Comment

Oooohhh....so a snapshot in an overall decent season from two months ago = getting pounded.

Understood

Yea those 4 games with 20 goals against is an outlier. We won't count them.

Comment

can someone please remind me if there is a thread about the FSA and CFC 17s?? I have a short memory, but Im assuming some other people do too.

Comment

can someone please remind me if there is a thread about the FSA and CFC 17s?? I have a short memory, but Im assuming some other people do too.
                Don't want to forget Oakwood. Giving uo high school soccer for this?

Comment

do you like hoagies or grinders? what is your preference?

Comment

I can't believe FSA and CFC 17s are getting pounded......AND they play HS.

Comment

do you like hoagies or grinders? what is your preference?
                      subs babaaay

Comment

Oakwood 17 Girls getting pounded

https://gph.is/1go4gWj

Comment

Helicopter dad: You can find this topic on TS in almost every thread. This will never get sorted out. Unfortunately for you, these family and kid decisions are typically left up them, not to uneducated anonymous posters like yourself on TS. NOBODY goes onto TS to find out what is best for their kid and family. Ranting about DA and no HS has absolute zero effect on the families that have kids in DA. Have an open mind and accept the fact that DA is not for everyone. Having said that, DA is good for some kids... like kids that don't have friends on the soccer teams or kids that actually like her DA team or for whatever reason...it doesn't matter. Stop getting upset because kids go to private schools when they live in a town with good public schools. Stop keeping up with the Jones. Stop worrying about everyone and just worry about your own kid. I saw you never answered though, do you like hoagies or subs?

Comment

Helicopter dad: You can find this topic on TS in almost every thread. This will never get sorted out. Unfortunately for you, these family and kid decisions are typically left up them, not to uneducated anonymous posters like yourself on TS. NOBODY goes onto TS to find out what is best for their kid and family. Ranting about DA and no HS has absolute zero effect on the families that have kids in DA. Have an open mind and accept the fact that DA is not for everyone. Having said that, DA is good for some kids... like kids that don't have friends on the soccer teams or kids that actually like her DA team or for whatever reason...it doesn't matter. Stop getting upset because kids go to private schools when they live in a town with good public schools. Stop keeping up with the Jones. Stop worrying about everyone and just worry about your own kid. I saw you never answered though, do you like hoagies or subs?

You like selling dreams, fantasies or nightmares?

Because giving up spots on prep teams or top state teams because they were given a line of bs from a faltering club can doom kids futures. And DA has NO FUTURE. But keep the time share sales pitch up. Maybe they can get those maintenance fees reduced.

Comment

You like selling dreams, fantasies or nightmares?

Because giving up spots on prep teams or top state teams because they were given a line of bs from a faltering club can doom kids futures. And DA has NO FUTURE. But keep the time share sales pitch up. Maybe they can get those maintenance fees reduced.
                              Nice try! Never promises of USNT memberships and dreams that was told to me or any of the teams my kids have been on. Most kids fall in the middle of the pack. Very rare you get the diamond in the rough. Most kids that are decent will probably end up playing at a low level D1-2, or 3. This is no different than their ECNL counterparts. Don't try and make this more than it is. Again, youre arguing kid soccer leagues. This is not even fantasy football, you know...more manly subject, its kid soccer leagues. Don't get all righteous about. Its obvious you love TS because thats where you get your information. Now go back to work flipping those burgers. Ill be around at 2:30, can you get a med #1 with a coke ready for me??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X