Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suckers

Keep shelling out the money and believing your little Mia will be the next big thing. That train already left station. Love to see the angry parents jockeying for attention on this site. If your little Mia was that great she would have been committed by now or be NT material. Keep up the good work!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep shelling out the money and believing your little Mia will be the next big thing. That train already left station. Love to see the angry parents jockeying for attention on this site. If your little Mia was that great she would have been committed by now or be NT material. Keep up the good work!
    What happened? Your little Mia turned into a little Bobby ?

Comment

My Jack turned into a Jane.
      Now she is going to kill it in CT with transgender equality

Comment

Said the guy who is on TS without a kid. Creepy dude, really creepy. Get out of your parents basement and get some therapy.

Comment

Totally Agree !!!!!!

Comment

You sucker MC's, you bad face clown
            You five dollar boy and I'm a million dollar man
            Youse a sucker MC, and you're my fan
            You try to bite lines, but rhymes are mine
            Youse a sucker MC in a pair of Calvin Klein

Comment

hang up the cleats and ask your kid to join you on the couch with the chips and the remote if your kid is not a pro player. absolutely no point at all to engaging in sports unless you are good enough to be paid for playing.

Comment

You sucker MC's, you bad face clown
                You five dollar boy and I'm a million dollar man
                Youse a sucker MC, and you're my fan
                You try to bite lines, but rhymes are mine
                Youse a sucker MC in a pair of Calvin Klein
                You are a regular Run D I C

Comment

Come out back behind the gym. I’ll knock your block off scooter pie.

Comment

Come out back behind the gym. I’ll knock your block off scooter pie.
                    No you won’t

Comment

You sound like a third or 4th tier club coach. Angry at the parents that pay your little salary. Sucks to have to coach poor talent and be 40+ and still wearing track suits and sambas.

Comment

5th year of premier. My kid likes playing and is getting better. We have the money so nbd.

Comment

You sound like a third or 4th tier club coach. Angry at the parents that pay your little salary. Sucks to have to coach poor talent and be 40+ and still wearing track suits and sambas.
                          Hey! I look good in Sambas!

Comment

No one wears sambas even the ballers in the 70s. Lose tongue sambas are for non players

Comment

Long tongue hot moms are for players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X