Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, and the year it was a large margin, FSA beat them head to head ..... razor slim! go look at the standings by age group for past 10 years .... cfc barely ahead of fsa almost always.
    If you call top 4 compared to 12-14 barely, I guess you’re right. LOL. CFC has destroyed them over the past ten years. But if you want to hang your hat on the “hey, we don’t lose by THAT much all the time” hook, be my guest.

Comment

If you call top 4 compared to 12-14 barely, I guess you’re right. LOL. CFC has destroyed them over the past ten years. But if you want to hang your hat on the “hey, we don’t lose by THAT much all the time” hook, be my guest.
      List the age groups this year where CFC is more than 3 spots ahead of FSA ... you can skip the boys standings.

Comment

List the age groups this year where CFC is more than 3 spots ahead of FSA ... you can skip the boys standings.
        Given the season hasn't even really started for most of these teams this doesn't make any sense. Most CFC teams haven't even played a conference game.

Comment

Umm, first games for U15-U18 are this weekend. Even if you go alphabetically, CFC is ahead. Lol

Comment

Given the season hasn't even really started for most of these teams this doesn't make any sense. Most CFC teams haven't even played a conference game.
            Do it for last year then.

Comment

Do it for last year then.
              U18, U17 and U15 for sure. Probably not U16 I’m guessing. U14 most likely as well. That’s 4 out of 5 sparky. Man, FSA sucks. They bought S- and somehow managed to make it worse.

Comment

Soccerplus did a much better job with player development but once they got bought out and then bought out again it has been downhill. MD is a very good coach but is under utilized

Comment

Soccerplus did a much better job with player development but once they got bought out and then bought out again it has been downhill. MD is a very good coach but is under utilized
                  Yes, results were so much better! MD is the girls DOC .... his own fault for his own utilization, but I dont think you will get much complaining from parents. He is not a great club coach; ask anyone that had him before.

Comment

Yes, results were so much better! MD is the girls DOC .... his own fault for his own utilization, but I dont think you will get much complaining from parents. He is not a great club coach; ask anyone that had him before.
                    CCSU is his bread and butter and he does a great job there.

Comment

Correct. CCSU is all he cares about

Comment

CCSU is his bread and butter and he does a great job there.
                        Yeah, they are regularly contenders .... for mediocre team of the year.

Comment

Here we go again. Mick does a great job at ccsu. They beat Rutgers on the road in the NCAA tourny.

Comment

Here we go again. Mick does a great job at ccsu. They beat Rutgers on the road in the NCAA tourny.
                            No kidding, a tourney win. How did they do in the next game?

Comment

Remind us all how many times your kids team has been to the D1 tourney?

Comment

Lost in OT to WV. Good year anyway you slice it. Good two years really. They’ve been consistently good for 20 years but very good the last two.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X