Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parent tip

Do not stand near video recorder .. you sound like a real a hole and you are most likely the reason your kid is a prima donna and not recruited .. soccer is a team sport not one where it is all about getting the ball to one kid..

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do not stand near video recorder .. you sound like a real a hole and you are most likely the reason your kid is a prima donna and not recruited .. soccer is a team sport not one where it is all about getting the ball to one kid..
    We must go to the same high school

Comment

We must go to the same high school
      or our kids play at the same club....

Comment

Go to watch an club or high school game and listen to parents. It is fun. Most only care about their own child.

Comment

Go to watch an club or high school game and listen to parents. It is fun. Most only care about their own child.
          welcome to the OW !!!!

Comment

I cheer on my kid, and don't comment on other individual players. Most parents don't like other parents commenting on their kids....sometimes gets very ugly.

Comment

I cheer on my kid, and don't comment on other individual players. Most parents don't like other parents commenting on their kids....sometimes gets very ugly.
              Or how about simply cheering on your team? Not that complicated.

Comment

Or how about simply cheering on your team? Not that complicated.
                team? there is no team in ME

Comment

team? there is no team in ME
                  Their is no team at OW. I think the coaches purposely pit the players against each other. It is a shame because they would be much better if they had any type of camaraderie.

OW - Creating tomorrow's primadonna's today.

Comment

We have parents that pit players and other parents against each other!! Parents are the worst!!!

Comment

I've made a habit of giving one compliment to every player on the team. Some need it more than others.

Comment

Their is no team at OW. I think the coaches purposely pit the players against each other. It is a shame because they would be much better if they had any type of camaraderie.

OW - Creating tomorrow's primadonna's today.
                        OK CFC parent. I love your obsession though!

Comment

Comments are fine - nice job, etc - just don't critique other people's kids. You wouldn't want people doing it to your kid, so don't do it to others. None of us are the coaches. Let them give the instruction and critiquing.

Also, the kids hear it. You may not realize it but they absolutely hear it.

Comment

Friend of mine butt dialed his wife once and her voicemail picked up a few minutes of him "commenting" on the sidelines. She played it for him. He shut up after that, only making a few compliments now and then. He had no idea how bad he sounded, and he wasn't even the worst offender on the team!

Comment

OK CFC parent. I love your obsession though!
                              he sounds a bit crazy turning the thread right over to OW. Clearly little Mia didn't make the cut at OW and now she's at another club where she will eventually not make the cut and he'll turn his angst again them instead of realizing his daughter just isn't that good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X