Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GDA is a waste, but OW had no choice.

OW is a daddy-coaching waste, and OW did have a choice.

Regardless of how excited you are about GDA, there is no point going to OW before U14, because OW won't develop you and will drop their own players for kids developed elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      And everyone wonders why the team element of soccer is gone when every single player only cares about me, me, me. My shots, my goals, what college I get into and downplays the team and winning.
      What's funny is probably a poster (s) critical of CFC may be from OW, the club who often enough doesn't play everyone at showcases. As a parent imagine how you'd feel if you paid to travel and your kid didn't get good PT in front of coaches?

Comment

What's funny is probably a poster (s) critical of CFC may be from OW, the club who often enough doesn't play everyone at showcases. As a parent imagine how you'd feel if you paid to travel and your kid didn't get good PT in front of coaches?
        OW plays showcases to win. The bench never plays or, at best, gets 5-10 minutes. But, let's be serious, the bench players are going nowhere anyway. Everyone is paying to support 2 or 3 players on the team.

Comment

Solid list. Between Oakwood, CFC and FSA they 2002 kids knocked it out of the park. Best group in years for CT in general.
          Agree 100%

Instead of constantly berating clubs, it’s nice to see CT clubs sending all these players on to the next level

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X