FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over 6,400 posts... 6,400!!! Everyone needs to calm the hell down! Naming coaches??? What ever moron thinks they know is a complete idiot... Just stop the speculation. CM sent an email out just last week that coaching assignments will be released on May 1st. Lets have a little faith in the process knowing the club is moving in a positive direction.

Comment

Fc bucks ecnl 2006 Girls

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      09 - Washington
      08 - McClain
      07 - Mcloughlin
      06 - Mcloughlin
      05 - McClain
      04 - Washington
      03/02 - Brownell
      and how the F are you getting any of this information???? or are you just trying to be a sh*t stirrer

Comment

and how the F are you getting any of this information???? or are you just trying to be a sh*t stirrer
        FC McBucks!

Comment

Must be a sh** stirrer! No way could CM be the DOC of Bucks, coach two teams at Bucks and coach at Villanova. Doesn’t seem possible.

Comment

I am a parent on the team. He has not communicated with the girls at all. I don’t post on here and only read. But want to lend my frustration to this. I sent him an email early on, about three weeks ago. And did not hear back.
            Hope this guy is fired.

Comment

Must be a sh** stirrer! No way could CM be the DOC of Bucks, coach two teams at Bucks and coach at Villanova. Doesn’t seem possible.
              Just ask Mike O’Neill at Rutgers he does it.

Comment

Things are really looking good for FC Bucks now. Really different than just a month ago.

Comment

#Finneyfired

#Finneyfired

Comment

The new president has a kid on the 08 team and used another parent on the 08 team who also has a kid on LM 05 to make the introduction. And I know this because the Bucks president has a big mouth and he doesn't know who knows who when he is bragging about how he got the Nova coach. While the 06 team might be better off the club is gonna be worse off having a DOC making 100k being manipulated by a new set of parents.

Comment

The new president has a kid on the 08 team and used another parent on the 08 team who also has a kid on LM 05 to make the introduction. And I know this because the Bucks president has a big mouth and he doesn't know who knows who when he is bragging about how he got the Nova coach. While the 06 team might be better off the club is gonna be worse off having a DOC making 100k being manipulated by a new set of parents.
                      Oh boy.... that not good.

Comment

Would that person have a last name beginning with R ending in Y? Makes sense if so.

Comment

Just ask Mike O’Neill at Rutgers he does it.
                          He has a great staff and Tom Anderson and Larry Hart are always around. Tom and Larry run PDA and the club would have NO problem id Mike was gone, although nobody wants that to happen.

FC Bucks cannot have success with a part-time DOC that is coaching teams. This does not help the club move much beyond where they were before. This is better than where we were a few weeks ago, but it isn't a long term fix for the future of the club. As for JM, he does a really nice job. With a little support, he can carry the club.

Comment

#Finneyfired. this week

Comment

If that’s even true, Bucks got a steal. ECNL clubs pay way more than that. You think MO gets paid 100k at PDA???? Some USYS clubs pay more than that. This move looks better and better.

Comment

True. FC Bucks 06 looking up. Finally.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X