Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed - and thank you for leading the charge for change at Bucks, there is no doubt this thread was partly responsible for the change at Bucks and on the 2006 team. The change will be for the benefit of ALL of our daughters - I don’t understand why anyone would be bitter or adverse to this change. Things were not good and this team was not going to make it - now they have a lifeline - people should be thrilled. And all of bucks should be thrilled - they are on a far better path than before. All of the change that was talked about and needed for the club and this team have now come to fruition. New DOC, new coaches, and fair and open tryouts, and along with a real DOC will come a set practice schedule and a real ECNL club atmosphere.

Well done! Again I applaud you!
    I do too! Well done FC Bucks. Now can we end this thread. Thank you.

Comment

Nothing is stopping me - I just did! Along with a link to this thread so show him how people are sabotaging him already bc they are so afraid of competition for their little Mia.
      Oh man. I am frightened. Guess i will just go elsewhere to the other multiple soccer clubs in this area. What a dilemna.

Please. Give it a rest Fredo. People are tired of your whining about your kid and her coach because you don' t like him.

Comment

Oh man. I am frightened. Guess i will just go elsewhere to the other multiple soccer clubs in this area. What a dilemna.

Please. Give it a rest Fredo. People are tired of your whining about your kid and her coach because you don' t like him.
        My name is not Fredo I guess you got me figured out!

Comment

My name is not Fredo I guess you got me figured out!
          Sure it is. You're schmart too like me. I'm Mike.

Comment

Who doesn't know lines from The Godfather? Another reason not to trust Fredo.

Comment

Fc bucks 2006 girls ecnl

It’s really simple. All in the past, now this thread is dead. FC Bucks did right and worked with their membership. Changes will come, and the club will move beyond the past 5 years. FC Bucks have all the tools to be a solid club in the ECNL again. No parents have an issue with tryouts. The coaches will be fine with coaching selections, and will work with the new DOC. Practice will happen like they do at normal clubs. Only question is when we can get back on the field safely. FC Bucks tried to do the right thing, and this change will be positive in many ways. For those that started this topic, and for those that said nobody would listen, think again. This site was the direct cause for change. Time to move on. Thank you to the people at FC Bucks for moving in the right direction. Better times coming soon. Everything else is now bitterness and deflections.
              Wow aren’t you full of yourself...you are not the reason for any change and nothing is can change until the girls can get on the field safely

Comment

Wow aren’t you full of yourself...you are not the reason for any change and nothing is can change until the girls can get on the field safely
                Nope. Change is within the structure and leadership and that starts before we even hit the field. The kids were always there, but now they will receive proper guidance. The club made a positive change, and new policy will come from the DOC. It’s all very new, give it a little time to get moving.

Comment

FC Bucks out of ECNL - announcement coming middle of next week

Comment

ECNL won't be removing any clubs, anytime soon. FC Bucks has shown a willingness to adjust and fix issues. New DOC, new future. It’s really simple. All in the past, now this thread is dead. FC Bucks did right and worked with their membership. Changes will come, and the club will move beyond the past 5 years. FC Bucks have all the tools to be a solid club in the ECNL again. No parents have an issue with tryouts. The coaches will be fine with coaching selections, and will work with the new DOC. Practice will happen like they do at normal clubs. Only question is when we can get back on the field safely. FC Bucks tried to do the right thing, and this change will be positive in many ways. For those that started this topic, and for those that said nobody would listen, think again. This site was the direct cause for change. Time to move on. Thank you to the people at FC Bucks for moving in the right direction. Better times coming soon. Your bitterness, and deflections are strange.

Comment

ECNL won't be removing any clubs, anytime soon. FC Bucks has shown a willingness to adjust and fix issues. New DOC, new future. It’s really simple. All in the past, now this thread is dead. FC Bucks did right and worked with their membership. Changes will come, and the club will move beyond the past 5 years. FC Bucks have all the tools to be a solid club in the ECNL again. No parents have an issue with tryouts. The coaches will be fine with coaching selections, and will work with the new DOC. Practice will happen like they do at normal clubs. Only question is when we can get back on the field safely. FC Bucks tried to do the right thing, and this change will be positive in many ways. For those that started this topic, and for those that said nobody would listen, think again. This site was the direct cause for change. Time to move on. Thank you to the people at FC Bucks for moving in the right direction. Better times coming soon. Your bitterness, and deflections are strange.
                      You will be eating your words come middle of next week. FC Bucks is out of ECNL.

Comment

You will be eating your words come middle of next week. FC Bucks is out of ECNL.
                        Luckily i'm in the "know" so you can save your BS for another thread. Bucks is fine for the next few years.

Comment

Oh wow. I hope this is false.

Comment

Oh wow. I hope this is false.
                            Yeah and while we are at it I heard soccer isn't coming back until the year 2028.

Comment

Correct will be replaced by Penn Fusion

Comment

Luckily i'm in the "know" so you can save your BS for another thread. Bucks is fine for the next few years.
                                Yes, they are good for the next few years. Thanks to the CM hire.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X