Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    I heard that to get better while playing for Match Fit Academy you have to spend a lot on outside training. Is that true?
    Outside training at least three nights a week is needed.

Comment

Outside training at least three nights a week is needed.
      Hard to get outside training for us as your academies have booked them all up …

Comment

I heard that to get better while playing for Match Fit Academy you have to spend a lot on outside training. Is that true?
        Yes because they only scrimmage so they probably touch the ball less than 15 times at a practice. Not getting better that way. Outside training is a must if you are at MFA

Comment

Yes because they only scrimmage so they probably touch the ball less than 15 times at a practice. Not getting better that way. Outside training is a must if you are at MFA
          I took my daughter to a training and after a warm up all they did was scrimmage. I couldn't believe it.

Comment

We wish to thank you all over again for the beautiful ideas you gave Jeremy when preparing her own post-graduate research in addition to, most importantly, pertaining to providing every one of the ideas in one blog post. Provided that we had known of your web site a year ago, i'd have been rescued from the useless measures we were selecting. Thanks to you. adults toys

Comment

We wish to thank you all over again for the beautiful ideas you gave Jeremy when preparing her own post-graduate research in addition to, most importantly, pertaining to providing every one of the ideas in one blog post. Provided that we had known of your web site a year ago, i'd have been rescued from the useless measures we were selecting. Thanks to you. adults toys
              Can’t wait to read it…I think Netflix the MFA documentary would do well

Comment

I took my daughter to a training and after a warm up all they did was scrimmage. I couldn't believe it.
                It’s a disgrace how much money parents pay to scrimmage three times a week. What age did your daughter scrimmage with?

Comment

It’s a disgrace how much money parents pay to scrimmage three times a week. What age did your daughter scrimmage with?

Comment

Most of those girls do outside training to supplement. Absolutely no skills being taught at MFA. All scrimmaging. You need a good mix of both. What a shame. That team is going down hill.

Comment

Did anyone else chuckle when they read the email about technical being canceled? Or was it just me.

Comment

They is a coach at Copa that does the same crap MFA is not alone lol

Comment

COPA does not have an ECNL badge. MFA should be better

Comment

Yes MFA is failing all these kids.

Comment

Better get your facts correct and do some homework MFA is not alone failing the kids

Comment

Better get your facts correct and do some homework MFA is not alone failing the kids
                                Most clubs in America are failing our youth in soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X