Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

wait you think only this happens at MFA think twice mostly all clubs have players or evens coaches that pull this crap
    Not as Bad as MFA !!

Comment

Con artists
      Who’s A Con artists ? Please name that person

Comment

BINGO!! That’s exactly why she said that…must be friends of hers bc if they did that to her son she’d be singing another tune
        What happend to the boy?

Comment

What happend to the boy?
          He was bullied by the two boys and the club removed the wrong child! Is what I got out the threads how embarrassing for the club ! That Mom should be ashamed of herself allowing her two boys to be bullies.

She’s probably sleeping with the director of the club opps did I say that !

Comment

What happend to the boy?
            let’s not turn away the focus of Ramos who allowed, condoned and look the other way when it was happening. Ramos lies on 12 yr old kids. Def I rely understand the meaning of take care of your own now cause MFA def does. MFA is a complete joke.

Comment

Wow! Calling out kids by name when they can’t even defend themselves. You’re a real winner.

Comment

MFA and this board calls out kids all the time with most being false truths or only talking about one side of the story. Remember theses are just kids and mistakes do happen, stop judging these players or spreading lies about them due to jealousy. MFA will never back their own players when mistakes happen , instead they verbally abuse them or their coaches come on this forum and trash their reputation. Good coaches should care about their players and mentor them to help them succeed, none of what Match Fit does , instead they trash talk them on a daily bases.

Comment

let’s not turn away the focus of Ramos who allowed, condoned and look the other way when it was happening. Ramos lies on 12 yr old kids. Def I rely understand the meaning of take care of your own now cause MFA def does. MFA is a complete joke.
                  We all know the kid that got booted out. Dad really didn’t help his cause. Kids always get punished for their dip**** parents.

Comment

Wow! Calling out kids by name when they can’t even defend themselves. You’re a real winner.
                    Right? Those are great boys wit respect and manners..

Comment

Just happy my kid saw the toxic environment at MFA and decided to leave..

Comment

my guess is you’re here to defend the “golden boys” like everybody else does at MFA
                        Don’t be mad or jealous cause your kid can’t keep up with them. Instead tell him to step his game up. Parent jealousy at its best.

Comment

We are the SHORE!!

Comment

Right? Those are great boys wit respect and manners..
                            Great boys ha ha ha ! but it’s okay for them to bully another child , you call that respect!!!

Comment

We are the SHORE!!
                              The shore is as Bad ..

Comment

Don’t be mad or jealous cause your kid can’t keep up with them. Instead tell him to step his game up. Parent jealousy at its best.
                                You are kidding me right we are talking about too different topics playing vs being a bully . I hope you’re child never has to go through what that other child did , it just shows you have no respect for humanity, no wonder our society is the way it is because of people like you and those two kids .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X