Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did they HAVE TO? No. But, it's a free trip to Vegas paid for by the ECNL (probably the NPL) parents at your club, so why not go out, live luxuriously for a few days, drink, gamble, and womanize? Beautiful!
    They do that all week long anyway, no need for long TSA lines...
    #fatmikeOneil

Comment

Are all of the docs in Las Vegas right now? All of them?

Comment

Are all of the docs in Las Vegas right now? All of them?
        No, they leave 1 behind in case of a catastrophic attack, someone needs to stay in command...

Comment

No, they leave 1 behind in case of a catastrophic attack, someone needs to stay in command...
          Funny!

Comment

Funny!
            I think Miriam Hickey was spotted at Caesar’s, crying into her unlimited shrimp cocktail...

Comment

I see that NYSC is having their GDA tryouts next month, I wonder when NYCFC will follow suit?

Oh, what’s that you said??

Comment

I think Miriam Hickey was spotted at Caesar’s, crying into her unlimited shrimp cocktail...
                Who? This must be an inside joke.

All of the whiney ECNL parents that troll this thread don't have anything to share regarding the meeting? How interesting.

Comment

All of the whiney ECNL parents that troll this thread don't have anything to share regarding the meeting? How interesting.
                  Why? These leagues could give a rats ass about parents or players. Why would they know anything. There are a few monster parents that are irrepressible but the rest are just ignored.

Comment

Why? These leagues could give a rats ass about parents or players. Why would they know anything. There are a few monster parents that are irrepressible but the rest are just ignored.
                    and by "monster" you mean A-HOLES

Comment

I see that NYSC is having their GDA tryouts next month, I wonder when NYCFC will follow suit?

ID clinics, not tryouts. But well played on their part.

Comment

No inside joke .... Google her, then google Caesar's to find out the location and then try to deduce where ECNL brass are holding their secret winter meetings to roll out tons of new fun for 2019-2020.

Comment

LISC and Fury having them as well

Comment

No inside joke .... Google her, then google Caesar's to find out the location and then try to deduce where ECNL brass are holding their secret winter meetings to roll out tons of new fun for 2019-2020.
                            So the ********* ECNL troll doesn't know who MH is?? You guys are so lame, go back to cheering the H.S. band..

Comment

So the ********* ECNL troll doesn't know who MH is?? You guys are so lame, go back to cheering the H.S. band..
                              People know who she is. Sorry if they did not find your comment clever enough to be worthy of a discussion. Try a different insult and see if anyone bites.

Comment

People know who she is. Sorry if they did not find your comment clever enough to be worthy of a discussion. Try a different insult and see if anyone bites.
                                Not the OP but you probably didn’t know either, Google is a wonderful thing...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X