Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And the hits keep getting better in this forum!!! Is this statement ok or would you like to correct it? D-head
    Punctuation?

Comment

And the hits keep getting better in this forum!!! Is this statement ok or would you like to correct it? D-head
      By "correcting it", do you mean how you are signing off your statement as D-head? thanks D-head for admitting you're a D-head.

Comment

By "correcting it", do you mean how you are signing off your statement as D-head? thanks D-head for admitting you're a D-head.
        I believe he is referring to you all as D-heads. That's just my take

Comment

I believe he is referring to you all as D-heads. That's just my take
          my take as well but since he's trying to have everyone scrutinize the prior statement, his statement will be scrutinized as well. So in essence he's the D-head.

Comment

my take as well but since he's trying to have everyone scrutinize the prior statement, his statement will be scrutinized as well. So in essence he's the D-head.
            Or you could be

Comment

I think he's the veinless D-Head

Comment

Or you could be
                thats a tough comeback.....I have nothing to say now.

Comment

thats a tough comeback.....I have nothing to say now.
                  I'm surprised there's a lot of keyboard tough guys on this thread who live in mommys basement still

Comment

I'm surprised there's a lot of keyboard tough guys on this thread who live in mommys basement still
                    why surprised?
                    lots of basement dwellers since the pandemic started

Comment

why surprised?
                      lots of basement dwellers since the pandemic started
                      Including you and all the veinless hot dogs you can eat

Comment

You idiots really suck and need to come up with new material. The same insults time and again ..... would be a little more acceptable if they were witty in the first place but coming into this thread every day and seeing you’re a dhead and vein less hot dogs 57 times a day ( and nothing else) shows just how stupid you all are. You seriously think either of your clubs gives a sh/t about either of you personally? Why do you stick up for them with such nonsense 1000 times a day? Get the f*%# out of your basement and go get jobs ..... I would say no more free money but that ship hasn’t even docked in port yet, so grow the f*%# up please and add something enlightening to these boards or contract covid and die please.

Comment

You idiots really suck and need to come up with new material. The same insults time and again ..... would be a little more acceptable if they were witty in the first place but coming into this thread every day and seeing you’re a dhead and vein less hot dogs 57 times a day ( and nothing else) shows just how stupid you all are. You seriously think either of your clubs gives a sh/t about either of you personally? Why do you stick up for them with such nonsense 1000 times a day? Get the f*%# out of your basement and go get jobs ..... I would say no more free money but that ship hasn’t even docked in port yet, so grow the f*%# up please and add something enlightening to these boards or contract covid and die please.
                          here is #58

Comment

Lighten up Francis

Comment

Mr tough guy in the house

Comment

here is #58

I think CFC daddies are the best veinless hot dog eaters. they have the most practice, especially if they do it every weekend at the lightless park.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X