This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair Warning!!!!!

I know that this is the silly season in the realm of youth soccer. It does not, however, give you all out rights. I see any more names, foul language and/or personal attacks in a thread and I will close it down on the spot. No ifs, ands or buts. This is your fair warning!
    Last edited by EL Matador; 05-23-2013, 12:59 PM.

Originally posted by EL Matador View Post
    I know that this is the silly season in the realm of youth soccer. It does not, however, give you all out rights. I see any more names, foul language and/or personal attacks in a thread and I will close it down on the spot. No ifs, ands or buts. This is your fair warning!
    LOL! There hasn't been a single post on this site since you posted this! Goes to show you what kind wahoos have been posting here lately.

Comment

With all due respect, the only thing on this site is personal attacks. It's what your slimy business is based on, so save the drama of acting like you're actually going to do something. We all know that's not going to happen.

As you were, everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        With all due respect, the only thing on this site is personal attacks. It's what your slimy business is based on, so save the drama of acting like you're actually going to do something. We all know that's not going to happen.

As you were, everyone.
        Everyone is entitled to an opinion. It doesn't change the fact that I'm the moderator and you are just another unregistered user who doesn't know what they don't know. As you were everyone, just heed my fair warning.

Comment

Question

How does one become a moderator?

Comment

Is it true that this forum is affiliated with the Clearwater Chargers?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Is it true that this forum is affiliated with the Clearwater Chargers?
              Please close and delete the 'Pinecrest Premier coaches leaving' thread. Thank you.

Comment

This is America man.

Talk Radio, talk shows on TV. Freedom of expression.
                Just wipe out the threads that use full names or violate your rules.

But this is what democracies are built on. Freedom of speech and open debates.

Comment

All it takes to have that thread closed is- keep using someones name and type the wrong word and it will be locked soon.

Comment

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. It doesn't change the fact that I'm the moderator and you are just another unregistered user who doesn't know what they don't know. As you were everyone, just heed my fair warning.
                    Yes I am the big bad moderator and you are a troll from another state. Kept it up and now you are banned. Take a week off!
                    Last edited by EL Matador; 05-07-2013, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X