X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see that's kind of hard to get a top five but here I go with my top ten.

xxxx

Don't get mad at me if your kid is not here it means nothing , this is just my opinion
    Didn't know first names were not allowed here, ok then how do I make my team ???

Comment

Didn't know first names were not allowed here, ok then how do I make my team ???
      I would say

forward from west pines
      centerback from parma

Comment

Originally posted by EL Matador View Post
        I would say

forward from west pines
        centerback from parma
        Thank you

Comment

1- # from Weston ( sorry don't know his name)
          2- # from Parma soccer school( don't know his name)
          3- xxxx from Miami lakes
          4- # from toros( don't know his name)
          5- xxxx from boca juniors

Give your best five u9, see if we agree .....
          Weston U9 Black #14
          Miami Lakes #9
          Last edited by EL Matador; 04-30-2013, 12:36 PM. Reason: its bad enough you are using number but no names

Comment

pinecrest ???

A true U9 player playing up in the U10 blue team and excelling should maybe be considered ….. Beeing invited to international tournaments while still being a humble kid ...

visit goalview's channel

Comment

Sr. No drinking is allow here while posting, pointless rants are reserved for weekend events at tropical park grounds hosted by la mitad mas UNO members....

Comment

A true U9 player playing up in the U10 blue team and excelling should maybe be considered ….. Beeing invited to international tournaments while still being a humble kid ...

visit goalview's channel
                jajaja.... dad you are something else! quit trying to promote your kid. Really sad.

Comment

jajaja.... dad you are something else! quit trying to promote your kid. Really sad.

Not only should he stop promoting his child he should also learn to SPELL.

Comment

Not only should he stop promoting his child he should also learn to SPELL.
                    We wouldn't anyone want to promote their kid if their kid is good. It's part of being a proud parent. You two in the peanut gallery should promote each other for the biggest loser.

Comment

Listen up dad

We wouldn't anyone want to promote their kid if their kid is good. It's part of being a proud parent. You two in the peanut gallery should promote each other for the biggest loser.
                      If your kid is that good, he will be noticed regardless. Instead of coming on here to the "Peanut Gallery" and trying to get everyone to acknowledge your child, you should be concentrating on letting your kid have fun and fall in love with the sport. Stop trying to tell everyone on this anonymous site that:

a. Your kid plays for a certain club
                      b. They are playing up
                      c. Has been invited to "international tournaments"
                      d. Needs to be known as one of the best

Word of advice - Don't ruin it for the kid hes just starting out.

Comment

have fun

Weston U9 Black #14
                        Miami Lakes #9
                        14 makes goalies shake...
                        parma wins with guest players.
                        coach admitted to me, he is under tremendous pressure to win or team will fall apart.

pony tail parma dad pulled a knife during a fight after a game... he is a thug wannabe
                        soon, he will pull a knife on the wrong guy...(remember stand your ground law...)

relax and enjoy youth soccer while it lasts...

Comment

coach admitted to me, he is under tremendous pressure to win or team will fall apart.

pony tail parma dad pulled a knife during a fight after a game... he is a thug wannabe
                          soon, he will pull a knife on the wrong guy...(remember stand your ground law...)

I totally agree with the statement, # from Weston is a nightmare for goalies, he's got such a power move with the ball, Parma is all about guest players , they usually have 2 or 3 guest players by tournament and always lose to Weston by the way, and Jack the Ripper is public enemy #1

Comment

If your kid is that good, he will be noticed regardless. Instead of coming on here to the "Peanut Gallery" and trying to get everyone to acknowledge your child, you should be concentrating on letting your kid have fun and fall in love with the sport. Stop trying to tell everyone on this anonymous site that:

a. Your kid plays for a certain club
                            b. They are playing up
                            c. Has been invited to "international tournaments"
                            d. Needs to be known as one of the best

Word of advice - Don't ruin it for the kid hes just starting out.
                            The father of the kid did not post that I did for the record. The question was asked about the top U9 players he felt his son is one of them so he stated his opinion.

Just like the above is your opinion and you know what they say about opinions

Comment

Yeah #14 from Weston is fast I hate to say it but he scored 5 on us by himself after one of our kids clipped him and pissed him off.

About the knife incident I heard that was in Naples. Pull that on me and I pull my glock what a female dog move to pull out a knife at a kids soccer game. Nice job Rupunzel!

Comment

The knife incident

Yeah #14 from Weston is fast I hate to say it but he scored 5 on us by himself after one of our kids clipped him and pissed him off.

About the knife incident I heard that was in Naples. Pull that on me and I pull my glock what a female dog move to pull out a knife at a kids soccer game. Nice job Rupunzel!
                                I'm a Parma parent and was at Naples when the knife incident took place, it was amazing the other guy pulled a gun at the pony tail dad and shot him twice in the stomach, bleeding profusely the pony tail dad launched himself at the other parent and stabbed him 5 times in the neck, after a lengthy standoff with the swat team, he was let go with a yellow card and 25 gift card from sport authority..... Next week, chapter II of the pony tail adventures, this time in Thailand where entering a brothel he found a young.......... To be continued

Comment

Working...
                                X