X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My guess 6-8
    this team is folding. not enough players at this age group in the club interested in ECNL or BB and RF. Outside the club, everyone knows this team is toxic and the club is terrible.

Comment

this team is folding. not enough players at this age group in the club interested in ECNL or BB and RF. Outside the club, everyone knows this team is toxic and the club is terrible.
      No team at any age or level will ever fold. Saying a team is folding is just more BS from you. Plenty of girls looking to fill out rosters.

Soccer is down until spring 2021. Tryouts most likely in late fall or winter now.

Comment

FAKE NEWS....plenty interested, no chance of folding.

Comment

No team at any age or level will ever fold. Saying a team is folding is just more BS from you. Plenty of girls looking to fill out rosters.

Soccer is down until spring 2021. Tryouts most likely in late fall or winter now.
          Agreed. Team won’t fold but will have very different players than it does now.

Team is going to lose a decent amount of kids for many different reasons, (economic, lose interest, tired of the drive, sick of RF & BB). It remains to be seen what kind of talent replaces the players that leave, my thinking is that a rec team like Bucks is going to attract rec level patch chasers, and the downward spiral will continue. Time will tell...

Comment

Agreed. Team won’t fold but will have very different players than it does now.

Team is going to lose a decent amount of kids for many different reasons, (economic, lose interest, tired of the drive, sick of RF & BB). It remains to be seen what kind of talent replaces the players that leave, my thinking is that a rec team like Bucks is going to attract rec level patch chasers, and the downward spiral will continue. Time will tell...
            What you just wrote literally applies to ALL teams post “coronavirus” era. This current 12 month break will affect every team (loss of interest, others sports, etc).

Comment

....and economic will be the big reason. So many people lost their jobs with no end in sight.

Comment

FAKE NEWS....plenty interested, no chance of folding.
                Rotflmao - NOBODY IS INTERESTED! 😂😂

Comment

Has the coach written to your daughters yet? I’m keeping track because I follow your team page. Also, so much on here about the dad assistant coach. Has he written? My daughters coach has weekly team meetings via FaceTime and her coach sends the girls daily training set and workouts.

Comment

Has the coach written to your daughters yet? I’m keeping track because I follow your team page. Also, so much on here about the dad assistant coach. Has he written? My daughters coach has weekly team meetings via FaceTime and her coach sends the girls daily training set and workouts.
                    Why would any of this matter? These teams won’t be on the field together until next winter/spring (no fall season at this age). And by then who knows what the teams look like and who is on the team. So these soccer drills and FaceTime is nice but not going to mean anything.

Comment

Nope haven’t heard a word. Nobody really expected to because we literally never hear from RF, communication is not his strong suit. Not sure how that will work out for college recruiting- must admit I am a little concerned about that and the fact that the quality and quantity of training is not the best. But the team is ECNL so I’m sure it will all work out.

Comment

Why would any of this matter? These teams won’t be on the field together until next winter/spring (no fall season at this age). And by then who knows what the teams look like and who is on the team. So these soccer drills and FaceTime is nice but not going to mean anything.
                        Exactly.

Comment

Nope haven’t heard a word. Nobody really expected to because we literally never hear from RF, communication is not his strong suit. Not sure how that will work out for college recruiting- must admit I am a little concerned about that and the fact that the quality and quantity of training is not the best. But the team is ECNL so I’m sure it will all work out.
                          yup, go rely on the patch without any other support and see how that goes

Comment

haha. Don't hold your breath. More than a handful are going to leave this team, and noone of decent talent is going to want to join this s***tshow. The spots will be filled by B level players, and probably not even those from Bucks RL - they know better

Comment

haha. Don't hold your breath. More than a handful are going to leave this team, and noone of decent talent is going to want to join this s***tshow. The spots will be filled by B level players, and probably not even those from Bucks RL - they know better
                              And the whole Coronavirus and it’s economic effect means there will be less people willing or able to part with $10,000 for the patch and the water cooler bragging rights that go with it. Because at Bucks that’s about all you get is a very expensive patch - and nothing else.

Comment

And the whole Coronavirus and it’s economic effect means there will be less people willing or able to part with $10,000 for the patch and the water cooler bragging rights that go with it. Because at Bucks that’s about all you get is a very expensive patch - and nothing else.
                                Dude there’s a 10-12 month break. Chill. Enjoy the time off.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X