Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Silly tools. Arguing over which band of teenage boys can kick a ball the best during a pandemic.
    I'll take the few minutes of distraction ...

Comment

I'll take the few minutes of distraction ...
      in my opinion opfc was the most dominant and successful team at this age group for the past year. It's obvious that this year is over, and when we add up the accomplishments they are Head and Shoulders Above the Rest. Anyone who disagrees can kiss my hairy bean bag

Comment

in my opinion opfc was the most dominant and successful team at this age group for the past year. It's obvious that this year is over, and when we add up the accomplishments they are Head and Shoulders Above the Rest. Anyone who disagrees can kiss my hairy bean bag
        Too small to kiss. Sorry.

Comment

Hey coach, stay off the boards looking for validation. Everyone agrees you are an idiot.

Comment

Hey coach, stay off the boards looking for validation. Everyone agrees you are an idiot.
            What a dumbazz. Do you seriously think that was a coach? Tou deserve to kiss that hairy beanbag, dumbazz.

Comment

What a dumbazz. Do you seriously think that was a coach? Tou deserve to kiss that hairy beanbag, dumbazz.
              State Cup, Regionals and Nationals all cancelled. Ladies and Gentlemen, the 2019-2020 season is a wrap. We are all unquestionably living in unprecedented times. It will be interesting to see if OYSA and clubs do the right thing (doubtful) and refund $. Let's hope our kids get to play high school soccer next Fall. Unprecedented times.

Comment

New hire for 05’s in Vantucky

And he will be running Westside Vancouver Junior academy

Comment

State Cup, Regionals and Nationals all cancelled. Ladies and Gentlemen, the 2019-2020 season is a wrap. We are all unquestionably living in unprecedented times. It will be interesting to see if OYSA and clubs do the right thing (doubtful) and refund $. Let's hope our kids get to play high school soccer next Fall. Unprecedented times.
                  Westside has promised pro-rated refunds for the last couple months of the season. (All teams, not just 05s)

Comment

Westside has promised pro-rated refunds for the last couple months of the season. (All teams, not just 05s)
                    Much respect for Westside. That is the right thing to do.

Comment

Much respect for Westside. That is the right thing to do.
                      That’s very solid of westside. They should offer a way to donate your refund if you are able to the staff or player families that are in need during this horrible pandemic. We’re all in this together and should help one another if we can.

Comment

That’s very solid of westside. They should offer a way to donate your refund if you are able to the staff or player families that are in need during this horrible pandemic. We’re all in this together and should help one another if we can.
                        Awespme idea. I hope other clubs will follow suit, and families can contribute in such a way.

Comment

Should reimburse most of the season. Waste of resources

Comment

Should reimburse most of the season. Waste of resources
                            Good to see that in the middle of a pandemic, someone still is able to uphold the low standards of this forum, and take cheap shots at another local soccer club.

Comment

Good to see that in the middle of a pandemic, someone still is able to uphold the low standards of this forum, and take cheap shots at another local soccer club.
                              Kind of read it as generic snark and not focused on Westside. Anyway, hope you all are hanging in there.

Comment

Yeah like that would not be mismanaged by that group of clowns....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X