Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And they are still way better then anyone else in Oregon or SW Washington. It gives an idea of how bad soccer is here.
    At the 00' age group.

Comment

If this thread lies dormant for more than a day or two, are non-ECNL 01 parents allowed to post in it?

Comment

If this thread lies dormant for more than a day or two, are non-ECNL 01 parents allowed to post in it?
        No! Were already dealing with enough tormoil.

Comment

What about appropriate game day attire? What says "my kid is on the best team money can buy" but is still appropriate for sitting/standing by the field?
          I have a bright pink t-shirt that has ECNL MOM printed on the back.

Comment

I have a bright pink t-shirt that has ECNL MOM printed on the back.
            Well all I can say is I'm glad it's not bikini bottoms with that printed across the back.

Comment

Well all I can say is I'm glad it's not bikini bottoms with that printed across the back.
              If it’s for the dads I would love to see it. #sausagefest2020, you’re invited.

Comment

No! Were already dealing with enough tormoil.
                It would be best for everyone if you kept your problems to yourself and didn’t post about them. This anonymous jealous posting is just embarrassing. I can only imagine what you people are like in real life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X