Soccer Extreme Pervert

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC is such a trash organization. What parents would expose your kid to this club?? what a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This is crazy.
      Having read everything released and having known the accused and the accuser, she came forward in college and he admitted to it over the phone while she was in a police station.
      They didn’t charge him for like 4 years after that. Now he won’t be tried for another 5 years.

While I have no problem this is hanging over his head for years, probably more than he will serve, I am concerned this is how it’s handled, and I’m concerned that he kept teaching and coaching girls in the initial years it took for police to charge him. And I’m concerned for the accuser’s own mental health with this hanging out there for so long.

This should be handled in a way that supports victims and encourages them to come forward. A 14 year old girl being repeatedly molested by a coach she trusted and adored should make us all angry. Taking 9 years to bring him to trial is infuriating. At this point, I hope he serves as much time as he has ruined of her life.
      Just a wild guess without facts to back it up, but it reads to me like the police screwed it up and it somehow was lost in the shuffle. The person involved went on with her life and by the time this was brought up, might have decided she didn’t want to revisit it. Hence, a weaker case. Maybe probation? I don’t know anyone involved. Just basing it on the timing of events.

Comment

CFC is such a trash organization. What parents would expose your kid to this club?? what a shame.
        Why are so obsessed with trashing them, brining this up every few days, or the Yale coach before? I'm sure you're not a competitor though.

Comment

Why are so obsessed with trashing them, brining this up every few days, or the Yale coach before? I'm sure you're not a competitor though.
          not the OP but do you think the trashing is only vs CFC?? OW gets a fair amount on all sorts of threads. My guess is youre a CFC parent that cries about things against CFC but encourages things against other clubs.

Comment

not the OP but do you think the trashing is only vs CFC?? OW gets a fair amount on all sorts of threads. My guess is youre a CFC parent that cries about things against CFC but encourages things against other clubs.
            Not with CFC. I take it all with a grain of salt as this board is mostly for entertainment. The fools are the ones that think it means something

Comment

What if by any chance he's innocent? So far no trace of a trial, or him taking a plea so who knows. Obviously if he did those things of course he deserves to rot in jail. But in cases like this there are nearly always countless people who "saw the signs" and didn't do or say anything. Seems like that happened here as well, then he skipped town hoping to get a fresh start where no one knew him. Happens a lot with guys like this until it finally catches up with them.
              He's been sleeping with underage girls and people significantly younger than him since 8th grade. It wasn't a matter if he did it, it was when he was going to get caught and by whom.

Comment

Where did this old thread come up from? Isn’t this the coach that was working for JS and his Soccer Extreme program? This would have pre-dated Rush. Was having a relationship with an underage girl that played for him.

Comment

Where did this old thread come up from? Isn’t this the coach that was working for JS and his Soccer Extreme program? This would have pre-dated Rush. Was having a relationship with an underage girl that played for him.
                  You seem to know a lot about the situation.

Comment

Not only is the thread old but so are the accusations (from first link) "Allerton coached the women’s soccer team there from 2008 to 2013." He didn't get caught until 2018 when the player came forward. That's the problem with pervs - they will clear background checks until they get caught. Trying to pin some nefarious link to any clubs he worked for is tenuous at best. Some coaches develop reputations but others are really good at hiding themselves. Schools face these same issues with hirings as well.

The school he coached at went under but was already in big trouble before this hit. Let this thread die out too

Comment

He also coached at CFC and University of Bridgeport

Comment

You seem to know a lot about the situation.
                        Hmm, let’s recap what I know. He worked for JS at Soccer Extreme coaching and doing sleep away camps. He was sleeping with an underage player which was in all the news outlets. If that’s a lot then I am guilty as charged.

Comment

He also coached at CFC and University of Bridgeport
                          How long ago? He was charged 2+ years ago and the article said he had moved out of state. Did anyone else come forward? Glad they caught the guy, hopefully there were no others and I hope he rots in jail, but who cares?

Comment

How long ago? He was charged 2+ years ago and the article said he had moved out of state. Did anyone else come forward? Glad they caught the guy, hopefully there were no others and I hope he rots in jail, but who cares?
                            I think he was a single focus pervert. He focused on his protégé.

Comment

I think he was a single focus pervert. He focused on his protégé.
                              Like stories of teachers who run away with a teenage student they're "in love with." Obviously still illegal and morally reprehensible, but a different kind of perversion than a typical sexual predator.

Comment

Not a current coach but worked for soccer extreme in the past

Allerton works for Chase alum, John Salvatore ('89) at Soccer Extreme Soccer Club as the Director of Operations. Along with his duties Adam coaches teams within the club and assists with various projects.
                                Allerton did work at soccer extreme. He had questionable behavior while he was there with a specific player. Parents complained constantly to John Salvatore. Allerton drove her to practice, and spent a lot of creepy “alone” time training her. Spent a lot of time with her at sleep away camp in the dorms etc. The players complained to their parents who voiced concerns over and over to John Salvatore, who said unless you have proof my hands are tied. The girls mother was also spoken to by the other parents, but she had visions of stardom for her daughter and allowed it to continue. Anytime players complained they were accused of being jealous that he was focusing his attentions on this particular player. Soccer Extreme could have stopped what happened. They chose not to, and John Salvatore should be ashamed of himself. Where does this stand now? Has he been prosecuted I hope?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X