OYSA Clubs Admittance Fee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at Capitol FC's mud pit this weekend but didn't have to pay. Good thing cause I don't think I had $5 cash anyway (who carries cash in 2020?)

Paying $5 to park in a mud pit surrounding a single turf field (with terrible porta-potties and mud everywhere) is pretty low class, but I guess I'm just used to going to fields with pavement and nice turf fields for free. Maybe if I got a kaddie coupon for parking there so I could wash off their mud it'd be a good deal

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I was at Capitol FC's mud pit this weekend but didn't have to pay. Good thing cause I don't think I had $5 cash anyway (who carries cash in 2020?)

Paying $5 to park in a mud pit surrounding a single turf field (with terrible porta-potties and mud everywhere) is pretty low class, but I guess I'm just used to going to fields with pavement and nice turf fields for free. Maybe if I got a kaddie coupon for parking there so I could wash off their mud it'd be a good deal
      What's worse - the mud at Capitol or the suspension damage at Harmony? Either way $5 is an awfully huge price to pay for those abysmal lots. Kudos to Eastside for at least making it worth my $5 to park there.

Comment

What's worse - the mud at Capitol or the suspension damage at Harmony? Either way $5 is an awfully huge price to pay for those abysmal lots. Kudos to Eastside for at least making it worth my $5 to park there.
        At least with Harmony, the gunfire you hear is probably cops training at the gun range down the street...

Comment

At least with Harmony, the gunfire you hear is probably cops training at the gun range down the street...
          Stay classy alliance stay classy.

Comment

Stay classy alliance stay classy.
            Uh, WashT and Capitol are both Alliance clubs, dumb azz.

Comment

Harmony doesn’t charge for weekend games. The parking lot will finally be getting done this year. It took five years to raise the $3.2 million needed to get done. Breaking ground on clubhouse in March of 2021. I just saw the plans last Friday. Full athletic club for parents, players and local residence. Pub/cafe for parents and local residence. Rebound Clinic will be moving in and providing full time PT for players. Nine full size futsal courts. Clark County Police will be renting out space for their new East County Office. Admin offices for the club. The building is 135,000 sqft.

Comment

Harmony doesn’t charge for weekend games. The parking lot will finally be getting done this year. It took five years to raise the $3.2 million needed to get done. Breaking ground on clubhouse in March of 2021. I just saw the plans last Friday. Full athletic club for parents, players and local residence. Pub/cafe for parents and local residence. Rebound Clinic will be moving in and providing full time PT for players. Nine full size futsal courts. Clark County Police will be renting out space for their new East County Office. Admin offices for the club. The building is 135,000 sqft.
                Sounds great!

Comment

This is honestly the only positive thing I've read on the entire talking-sh*t .. uh I mean Talking-soccer forum

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X