Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes the reputation of our RL has taken a hit and isn’t great because of this thread.
    But come out and take a look at the team in person. It’s a good team
    Maybe RL people should stop bashing every team under the sun on here.
    Just a thought.

Comment

Just a thought.
      Maybe RL should just pick up their team and create a BRD at PSC, Delco, or PF ..... especially PSC .... they do not have to play ECNL or GDA to remain together and save a fortune ... and stick it to FCB for screwing them ..... any club would bring in a new team and keep them together (not place them as their top team, but give them a coach, collect their checks, and let it go as is). FCB would be hurt by losing an entire team, especially if it set a trend. Can't say FCB doesnt deserve it either for allowing such a sh|t show to ever happen.

Comment

FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

Hey beggars can’t be choosers - with the horrific reputation this team has in the local soccer world - nobody form this area will have their kid tryout at bucks. It’s simple really!
        Time for us to accept what we created through the BRD .... animosity!! Why would anyone want to try out for not only this team but this club?? We have proven to our girls (believe me they read this thread) that we don't have confidence in their abilities, you have to be friends with the coach of the daughter, club loyalty means nothing and we are going to bribe colleges to get you accepted and play college soccer since our team is not getting the exposure at events.

Comment

***This post will be repeated often.***

You’re “look over there” approach is stupid.

Anyone who comes to this site and reads the first 100 pages will understand what you all got yourselves in to and how it continues to lead to your team’s demise.

Mickey Mouse could be posting but facts remain facts. So when you deflect, you are just shining a bright light on your own guilt and shame.

It’s really that simple.

Comment

You’re “look over there” approach is stupid.

Anyone who comes to this site and reads the first 100 pages will understand what you all got yourselves in to and how it continues to lead to your team’s demise.

Mickey Mouse could be posting but facts remain facts. So when you deflect, you are just shining a bright light on your own guilt and shame.

It’s really that simple.

Our RL team is good. I don’t think we represent ourselves well on here. Let’s stop bashing all the teams and clubs.

Comment

Just a thought.
              Except one of your own wrote this just days ago.

"PSC parents need to get a grip. Your jealousy is ridiculous. The lengths you go through to put us and our daughters down. Taking it out on the families who left. Your reputation is trash and you are all known for your trash mouths. Your daughters aren’t much better, as people. Let alone as soccer players. Stay away from our team and our area. Philly suits you all well."

You all don't discriminate with your hatred, do you? RL, PSC, Ukees. And there were a bunch of post about Princeton a few months back too. You all need to stop. I can't see how you think posting on here acting like immature children makes your daughter's team look good.

Comment

Our RL team is good. I don’t think we represent ourselves well on here. Let’s stop bashing all the teams and clubs.
                Missy - so so dumb. Please just go away. You are not helping us. And no, I'm not afraid to say it at this point.

Comment

Except one of your own wrote this just days ago.

"PSC parents need to get a grip. Your jealousy is ridiculous. The lengths you go through to put us and our daughters down. Taking it out on the families who left. Your reputation is trash and you are all known for your trash mouths. Your daughters aren’t much better, as people. Let alone as soccer players. Stay away from our team and our area. Philly suits you all well."

You all don't discriminate with your hatred, do you? RL, PSC, Ukees. And there were a bunch of post about Princeton a few months back too. You all need to stop. I can't see how you think posting on here acting like immature children makes your daughter's team look good.
                  Agreed. RL should stop putting ALL teams down in here. Just stop!

Comment

What happened to the Reale deflection - I liked that one better! 😂😂

Comment

09/16/2019

"Umm you’re still posting in here and reading every post so yea you are obviously jealous and scorned. Simple psychology yo. Down to the B league for you!"

This was a quote from 5 months ago.

So for every time 06 parents on here deflect - I will remind them of the bullying and bashing they did and continue to do. I just randomly click on a page from the past and find a bully post. Not hard. There are literally hundreds of them.

Comment

09/16/2019

"Umm you’re still posting in here and reading every post so yea you are obviously jealous and scorned. Simple psychology yo. Down to the B league for you!"

This was a quote from 5 months ago.

So for every time 06 parents on here deflect - I will remind them of the bullying and bashing they did and continue to do. I just randomly click on a page from the past and find a bully post. Not hard. There are literally hundreds of them.

I’m confused. Who was bulling who? Was it an RL, ecnl, delco, psc, pda, prinston person bullying another Gda or pags club?

Comment

06 FC Bucks Bully Roullete

08/06/2019

In reference to PSC:

"You can take them out of the Northeast, but you can't take the Northeast out of them. Yo, go Bucks!"

Comment

I’m confused. Who was bulling who? Was it an RL, ecnl, delco, psc, pda, prinston person bullying another Gda or pags club?
                            Go back and read the context. Date is from 9/16. It's all 06 ECNL parents' history of bullying. Some guy is posting quotes from the past.

Comment

Gda and ecnl / rl are rival leagues. They call each other “B” league. They are equal in my opinion. Both A leagues to me.

Comment

Go back and read the context. Date is from 9/16. It's all 06 ECNL parents' history of bullying. Some guy is posting quotes from the past.
                                Or was it 06 RL parents? They have a history too

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X