Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Schools, sure I guess, kind of. You're not getting into W&M or Colgate without the grades. Military academies are a completely different animal. Only two are top 100 soccer programs.

- not the op
    Top 100 means nothing

Michigan state , Maryland behind Fairfield ?

https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/soccer...ens-soccer-rpi

Comment

CFC has 5 22's, FSA has less than that. The players can reach out to them and coaches will come and watch if interested, which they probably will if they're mostly done with their 2021 classes.
      That wasn't my point. Of course they can do that. The prior poster said recruiting for top kids should be done. My point was for class of 2022, contact isn't even allowed yet.

Comment

That wasn't my point. Of course they can do that. The prior poster said recruiting for top kids should be done. My point was for class of 2022, contact isn't even allowed yet.
        Five on the roster means the vast majority are 21's. How big is that roster anyway? 22-23? I think they have several more on the composite teams as well.

Comment

Schools, sure I guess, kind of. You're not getting into W&M or Colgate without the grades. Military academies are a completely different animal. Only two are top 100 soccer programs.

- not the op
          Two??

Comment

What commitments do the oakwood 17s have so far?

Comment

What commitments do the oakwood 17s have so far?
              HAven't heard. Here's their 2020 commits - similar in that a few you're not getting into without the grades. The rest are meh. Worth giving up HS for?

Penn State
              University of Hartford
              Fairfield University
              Central CT State University
              University of Hartford
              Virginia Wesleyan
              Brown University
              Middlebury College
              Holy Cross

Comment

HAven't heard. Here's their 2020 commits - similar in that a few you're not getting into without the grades. The rest are meh. Worth giving up HS for?

Penn State
                University of Hartford
                Fairfield University
                Central CT State University
                University of Hartford
                Virginia Wesleyan
                Brown University
                Middlebury College
                Holy Cross
                Yawn. My kid has big toe ball blast and is headed to Virginia Wesleyan

Comment

Both CFC and zfSA 17’s will have much better years this year.

Comment

Both CFC and zfSA 17’s will have much better years this year.
                    Why - did a bunch of 03's move to the state? Seriously, there's only so much talent out there.

Comment

Yawn. My kid has big toe ball blast and is headed to Virginia Wesleyan
                      Heard your wife is a big fan of the big toe blast

Comment

CFC’s 03’s didn’t qualify last year for nationals. Team looked very much improved in there 1st showcase in NJ vs PDA. Only scrimmage games but solid group.

Comment

CFC will be fine at U17 this year. They have plenty of talent and as long as they stay healthy will be in very good shape to make a run at the 2nd flight at nationals. They are not a top 5 team in the north east region but surely will be a middle of the pack team.

Comment

Wait until bloated 03 mom pipes in... 3 2 1
                            are you talking about NT mom, she's a complete idiot and daughter is over rated. was suppose to be going to FSU now we'll she if she goes to CCSU.....

Comment

CFC will be fine at U17 this year. They have plenty of talent and as long as they stay healthy will be in very good shape to make a run at the 2nd flight at nationals. They are not a top 5 team in the north east region but surely will be a middle of the pack team.
                              No one has yet answered the question - why will they do better this year?

Comment

No one has yet answered the question - why will they do better this year?
                                #1 Reason- Goal. They had terrible keepers last year. That problem should be solved this year.

#2- Coach has them for 2nd year and they already showed improvement under him last year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X