X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not true.
    I have no son at FCA but I can tell you I was very surprised at the FCA players at OCYS tryouts. I was at the sign in table and saw about half the rising U17 Viper team warming up together on the sideline. I have no idea how many accepted positions (between DA and Purple), but they were the best of that FCA team. I know that because my son has played against them many times. My son asked one of the players and he was told their team was splitting up.
    I guess you could compare by who was at FCA's FPL tryouts at that age group since they were on the same nights.

Comment

FCA at U15 will be a region cup team next year and not a good region cup team.

Comment

FCA at U15 will be a region cup team next year and not a good region cup team.
        Can you say GCF D3 FCA?

Comment

Can FCA survive

With all of the player movement, can FCA survive past this year?

Comment

FCA Consolidated Thread

Post your talk and rumors in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by EL Matador View Post
              Post your talk and rumors in this thread.
              "FCA Consolidated Thread"

Well, that's a start...

...now why haven't you/why don't you/why won't you also consolidate the threads "OCYS Story of the Day", "Why did OCYS Change...", "Questions for OCYS & FKK", "The NEW CFK Story of the Day", etc. ?

All these aforementioned threads include posts (talk and rumors) about the same 2 clubs (OCYS and FKK) on the same subjects from the same posters.

Comment

"FCA Consolidated Thread"

Well, that's a start...

...now why haven't you/why don't you/why won't you also consolidate the threads "OCYS Story of the Day", "Why did OCYS Change...", "Questions for OCYS & FKK", "The NEW CFK Story of the Day", etc. ?

All these aforementioned threads include posts (talk and rumors) about the same 2 clubs (OCYS and FKK) on the same subjects from the same posters.
                working on it

Comment

Then why do this one first? That one has gone on for months like that.

Comment

It's under the "fields" section of the website. Just sort through the state cup and redding infomercials and you should be able to find.
                    FCA is done!!! They will be lucky to compete with South Orlando & Hunters Creek after this.

Lost just about any and all players worth a salt.

You dumb parents let those people from Mass come down here and ruin this club.

shame on you all. It happened right in front of your faces and you let it.

Comment

Then why do this one first? That one has gone on for months like that.
                      It is already on life support. Loose bid for fields, loose state cups, loose coaches, loose players and now loose TS threads?
                      Think quickly, keep all differences aside, merge with ACYS and support their premier program. It is just another business cycle, if you do not expand, be prepared to collapse.

Comment

FCA is done!!! They will be lucky to compete with South Orlando & Hunters Creek after this.

Lost just about any and all players worth a salt.

You dumb parents let those people from Mass come down here and ruin this club.

shame on you all. It happened right in front of your faces and you let it.
                        Hear, Hear! The GPS/FPS machine that wanted to gobble up our beloved FCA has ruined it!

Comment

Whining again. Give it a break.

Comment

"FC America placed five teams in FYSA State Cup Final Four which was help this past weekend in Auburdale. The five teams represented the most from any team in the state."

Latest newsletter shows that their attention to detail stinks - or is it the care with which they produce something is lacking!!

How about 'held' and 'from any club'.

Was a good run for ol' FCA.....

Comment

"FC America placed five teams in FYSA State Cup Final Four which was help this past weekend in Auburdale. The five teams represented the most from any team in the state."

And 38 minutes later they post a "corrected" newsletter. Double check that second sentence and try again......

Comment

It is already on life support. Loose bid for fields, loose state cups, loose coaches, loose players and now loose TS threads?
                                Think quickly, keep all differences aside, merge with ACYS and support their premier program. It is just another business cycle, if you do not expand, be prepared to collapse.
                                Are you saying everyone is promiscuous, or do you just not know how to speel the word "lose"?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X