Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else tired of the FC Prime threads?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else tired of the FC Prime threads?

Leads one to think they are desperate. Better question is how is there so many anti- Boca, Weston, Sunrise, Pinecrest, etc posts coming from just 3 people from FC Prime?

It's because FC Prime's entire recruiting strategy depends on deluding people with internet spam.

Which never works, but doing anything except sitting in their butts in front of a computer is apparently too much work.

Comment

"I think I'll go on Talking-Soccer to read about all the clubs in my area and decide what club to join. If people are saying bad things about a particular club I'll stay away."

. . . said no one ever.

Comment

Focus on the product and attracting talent. FC Prime has resorted to smear tactics and lost most of their credibility. Alan has been known to go that route, maybe explains why he was kicked out in MA, TX, Orlando.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          "I think I'll go on Talking-Soccer to read about all the clubs in my area and decide what club to join. If people are saying bad things about a particular club I'll stay away."

. . . said no one ever.
          Correct. Which begs the question does Alan think South Florida parents are stupid?

Comment

Focus on the product and attracting talent. FC Prime has resorted to smear tactics and lost most of their credibility. Alan has been known to go that route, maybe explains why he was kicked out in MA, TX, Orlando.
            Please show me one quote that Alan "smeared" another club. I'll be waiting

Comment

Not me man, just keep them coming!!! I can't get enough chuckles during the day.

Comment

Please show me one quote that Alan "smeared" another club. I'll be waiting
                Like cream cheese on a bagel baby

Comment

Actually it seems like the guy starting the multiple threads is kinda threatened by PRIME.

Yes, it's the same guy starting all the threads (including this one).

Comment

what if KIDS play on SMOKING FIELD TRIP BUStrain BUSTrap smoke COURT$hip BEAT$hop?!

what if LIGHT or DARK MEAT$hip is smoking DARK HORSE near WILDERash NAIL$hop?!

what if GREY HOUNDrags smoking GOLDEN LAB$core smoke with BLACK BEAUTY organs?!

what if PINK PONY tail$HOP among HEAD$winger smoked BROWNIE$tump COOKIE$lump?!

what if BLACK & PINK PANTHERS smoke campers KOALIN chump DISPATCHER troubleDIX?!

wake up primates. MONKEYS or HUMANS. what mates are smoking with CHIMPS?!

Comment

FC Prime will be the greatest club the world has ever seen.the best coaches in the country are there. All the kids are jumping ship to play there.

Comment

What is FC Prime? I've never heard of it.

Comment

Leads one to think they are desperate. Better question is how is there so many anti- Boca, Weston, Sunrise, Pinecrest, etc posts coming from just 3 people from FC Prime?
                          TT and DT are not on this site. All of these posts are coming directly from Alan. He has the reputation in Orlando of posting endlessly on here. I've seen him sit in a hotel lobby and post on talking-soccer.

Comment

Is FC Prime a grade of beef?

Comment

Is FC Prime a grade of beef?
                              Yes, Filet Minoan
                              Most expensive steak in the nation. I will pass

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X