• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey tall dbag tell us where you direct
    Note. The ACC director doesn’t say how much ACC charges

Comment

Sorry. It’s not a CFC director
      Sure it isn't. Seems anytime AC is discussed there is a lot of bashing. There is still a lot of bitterness. Latest news can't' make CFC very happy. Fewer customers to pay off the Bethany mortgage

Comment

Sure it isn't. Seems anytime AC is discussed there is a lot of bashing. There is still a lot of bitterness. Latest news can't' make CFC very happy. Fewer customers to pay off the Bethany mortgage
        Okay Nostradamus don’t give up your day job

Comment

Hey dummy. Real doesn’t nor would it ever go to Bethany. I know you wish CFC would be upset by this mode, but they couldn’t care less. Two non entities combining to become one. Cool. Wake me up when they win something.

Comment

I think the point of Real being New and not well known is a good point. However, I have been coaching against their branches for a few years. Real had good teams both boys and girls, that is absolutely a loss and it hurts CFC. They can pretend it doesn't, it does! Add to it the fact that it is AC, it's an ego smack in the face. I give CFC major kudos for building a facility, bold move. However, they need to get their nose to the grindstone. They have serious issues on the boys side. Strong branch teams are reluctant to release players to United. Their 2005 team is basically Ginga's B team. 2004, 2003 and 2002 Boys are also average. Branches like Sound are a joke on the boys side. For the girls they are still strong but they definitely better not get overconfident. Some weak branches like Sound and Chelsea. North branches seem to be solid. Wolves and Arsenal probably still best branches at younger ages.
            You seem to know a lot about CFC and their inner workings. I didn’t realize that branches controlled the release of players to United? How does that work exactly?

Comment

This is definitely a CFC Director/Owner talking!! Just because fees are lower than market does not mean teams are being subsidized. Beachside and FSA have the highest fees. Beachside because they pay there coaches $16,000-$18,000 per team and FSA because of facilities (coaches pay between $6,000-$8,000). Lot of clubs are charging between $2,300-$2,800 for registration. A few charge more. For many clubs that do not have a facility, that is going into owners pockets. If you want to run a team like AC CT you could charge $2,000/player pay the coach $10,000, pay refs, field rentals for indoor and outdoor, and any other minor costs and still turn a profit. Dont let the cash kings tell you otherwise.
              Beachside does not pay coaches that much. Try between 12-15,000 which is on par with most other clubs in state, but also a lot more work when you factor in MK.

Comment

Kissing that fat azz all day is hard work

Comment

I think the point of Real being New and not well known is a good point. However, I have been coaching against their branches for a few years. Real had good teams both boys and girls, that is absolutely a loss and it hurts CFC. They can pretend it doesn't, it does! Add to it the fact that it is AC, it's an ego smack in the face. I give CFC major kudos for building a facility, bold move. However, they need to get their nose to the grindstone. They have serious issues on the boys side. Strong branch teams are reluctant to release players to United. Their 2005 team is basically Ginga's B team. 2004, 2003 and 2002 Boys are also average. Branches like Sound are a joke on the boys side. For the girls they are still strong but they definitely better not get overconfident. Some weak branches like Sound and Chelsea. North branches seem to be solid. Wolves and Arsenal probably still best branches at younger ages.
                  Do Sound and Chelsea participate in CJSA still? Or have all of the CFC teams migrated to CCSL at this point?

Comment

Beachside does not pay coaches that much. Try between 12-15,000 which is on par with most other clubs in state, but also a lot more work when you factor in MK.
                    All their top coaches are paid high end of scale. He may pay less for some of his first year coaches.

Comment

Kissing that fat azz all day is hard work
                      Greeks tend to be hairy also

Comment

Except on their heads

Comment

Do Sound and Chelsea participate in CJSA still? Or have all of the CFC teams migrated to CCSL at this point?
                          I looked quickly - some CFC North and Real teams, maybe a Sound team here or there. CJSA is on life support

Comment

Greeks tend to be hairy also
                            Their women included, opa!

Comment

Yes, Beachside does pay their coaches $18,000 per team.

Comment

#FakeMerger guys, #FakeMerger.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X