Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fake news.

Comment

And this is going to help how?

Comment

And this is going to help how?
        I helps at the national level in re-aligning a few groupings and creating a more clear cut structure. Locally in FL it has little impact. One constant in youth soccer is constant change.

Comment

What?

Youth soccer is a mess in the States. We have too many "high" level soccer leagues.
          They can't all be the best or most competitive with the best teams.

My kid played almost 60 games this year between tournaments, scrimmages, and 2 leagues. We need to find a model that focuses on training and short-sided games till U14 or so.

Practice should all be about player development and less on training to win your next game.

Comment

Youth soccer is a mess in the States. We have too many "high" level soccer leagues.

My kid played almost 60 games this year between tournaments, scrimmages, and 2 leagues. We need to find a model that focuses on training and short-sided games till U14 or so.

Practice should all be about player development and less on training to win your next game.
            We need a model that doesn't require so much travel. Problem is that there are so many leagues out there and all the clubs want to pretend they play in "the best" ones. The "best" ones increasingly require more travel because you have to go further to get decent competition. It's a vicious cycle.

Comment

Amen. And in high school add in 20 more games or 25 if continue in the state playoffs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X