Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who you callin crazy bitch? I am going to kick your ass. if I could find your unregistered ass. My kid is the next Messi his club is the best his team sucks and the coach can't see talent. then again the club sucks because they hired the coach. Screw it. Should I pull my kid from the team because my wife is sleeping with the coach? Like his Accent is real. The refs are all making calls against us. None of them even know the game. Oh yeah my kid made ODP 3rd team from Florida. All the coaches from US National team will surly scoop him up. After all he has the best toe poke in the state. Oh guess what My kid is talking to college coaches he got an invite to a ID camp. Did I tell you that his HS team has won 3 games 8-0 at the half. Me and my friends scream happy feet happy feet and shoot shoot when they cross the mid line. And when my kid plays keeper I stand at the corner and yell at him how to distribute the ball. But then he listens to the coach that tells him to boot a 50/50 ball down the field. ok that is me yelling that the coach told him to play it from the back. He is so dumb... My kid tries out for DA and ECNL and those people can't spot talent. How could you possibly see 20 kids out of the 120 that showed up. Maybe all these parent are paying them. No it must be politics. Ok I gotta go my kids personal trainer is spending the whole day working on touches when I wnt him to develop that shot from 20 yars out to the keeper. But you called me crazy so give me your name and your number so I can meet you in the bathroom and finish you off.

I actually like this.

Just the right amount of poor punctuation and grammar and great stream of consciousness.

Comment

****ty writing skills. but he is right in so many ways!

Comment

Dont call me Surly

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X