Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 Class

12 of the TDS top 25 are going to ACC schools. 21 of 25 are Pac-12 or ACC.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Lol
      riiight Those kids are sooo much better than the rest....has nothing to do with the politics except explain how the Cleveland internationals ECNL team that didn't even make it into the bottom post season bracket sent three first time YNT camper a forward, midfielder and defender to YNT camp that their DOC/Coach was present for the first time... Oh and those 2000 Stars players weren't there because JD was standing next to them in Chula Vista...sure... and there are others...many others...

^^ facts

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2240582]I'm laughing at folks like this. They must actually think their kid mattered. The truth though is no one actually cares about the likes of this kid or what their parent thinks. Let their kid play with their friends. Let them skip the travel. Let them both enjoy a meaningless competition like the State Cup. They were never what USSF had in mind when they started the GDA and essentially were destined to be just fodder anyways. Let them leave in a huff, hopefully they will be replaced by some players who actually have some talent and are willing to be full in for soccer. This addition by subtraction, a very good thing for the

It’s very obvious there is ONE person on here who is replying to every thread in a similar way - bashing Stars and promoting BBA. Bashing ECNL and applauding DA. It’s pathetic and very creepy. Dude go work out or get a hobby. It’s also clear your daughter is probably a good player but not the best and that jealousy fuels your anger. Not healthy. Go work out and get some mental health help.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2240812]
          I'm laughing at folks like this. They must actually think their kid mattered. The truth though is no one actually cares about the likes of this kid or what their parent thinks. Let their kid play with their friends. Let them skip the travel. Let them both enjoy a meaningless competition like the State Cup. They were never what USSF had in mind when they started the GDA and essentially were destined to be just fodder anyways. Let them leave in a huff, hopefully they will be replaced by some players who actually have some talent and are willing to be full in for soccer. This addition by subtraction, a very good thing for the

It’s very obvious there is ONE person on here who is replying to every thread in a similar way - bashing Stars and promoting BBA. Bashing ECNL and applauding DA. It’s pathetic and very creepy. Dude go work out or get a hobby. It’s also clear your daughter is probably a good player but not the best and that jealousy fuels your anger. Not healthy. Go work out and get some mental health help.
          Dude, there are many of us out here who like DA and think that Stars leaving is not the end of the world. Get a life.

Comment

The conference was always suspect. Take away clubs with the ability to compete at a high level and what's left? I have no ecnl bias or agenda but am no fan of GDA. Stars were only mid pack because they hedged their bets between both leagues leading both to be mediocre.
            listen to yourself tho. adding players 5-10 makes a team better. DEPTH. but how does that impact anything but results ? and why do those results impact players 1-4 ? Stars trainign sessions would have a far bigger impact on players than the game day roster and if the training is the same for ECNL and GDA , then something is wrong. extra sessions should open up all sorts of coaching material that you cannot get to when you do fewer sessions and lose kids for 3m to HS.

Comment

I'm laughing at folks like this. They must actually think their kid mattered. The truth though is no one actually cares about the likes of this kid or what their parent thinks. Let their kid play with their friends. Let them skip the travel. Let them both enjoy a meaningless competition like the State Cup. They were never what USSF had in mind when they started the GDA and essentially were destined to be just fodder anyways. Let them leave in a huff, hopefully they will be replaced by some players who actually have some talent and are willing to be full in for soccer. This addition by subtraction, a very good thing for the GDA.
              “Nobody cares about this kid”. Really? This is your response to a debate about youth soccer? To berate a child who plays soccer for a different club than your daughter? To belittle the parent for having a different opinion than you?
              And how do you know anything about my “kid”? She can and does play both meaningless and meaningful soccer. And unless our kid is on the NT, so does she.

Comment

Sounds more so like there's a problem with the NT coaches.

^^ facts

Comment

Sounds more so like there's a problem with the NT coaches.

There is. how many of them have a track records of success ? Again, its economics. What talented coach wants to work for the USSF at youth level. spends almost no time with players.

Comment

Agree, but not what I'm saying. If club coaches are able to work NT coaches to get their kids in then that's a problem with USSF.

There is. how many of them have a track records of success ? Again, its economics. What talented coach wants to work for the USSF at youth level. spends almost no time with players.

Comment

Agree, but not what I'm saying. If club coaches are able to work NT coaches to get their kids in then that's a problem with USSF.
                      they are becasue again, the coaches themselves have less gravitas in the game and just like the GDA rollout, the USSF naively assumes that Clubs are honest.

they aren't

Comment

ill add to my point. there is also a vacuum. Coaches like Paul Riley or Kaz Tambi dont have the time to be working USSF coaches. they dont need to to be successful. so its the next level guys that do. Look at PDA. for the way that club is spoken of, they have a relatively small YNT footprint at this time. to think its less than the Internationals is pretty alarming.

Why?

Mike O'Neill is also busty with bigger fish to fry.

Comment

ill add to my point. there is also a vacuum. Coaches like Paul Riley or Kaz Tambi dont have the time to be working USSF coaches. they dont need to to be successful. so its the next level guys that do. Look at PDA. for the way that club is spoken of, they have a relatively small YNT footprint at this time. to think its less than the Internationals is pretty alarming.

Why?

lol busty ...busy

Comment

The ones working the system are doing it because USSF is allowing it. I don't like it, but the blame doesn't rest on the club coaches. Great point with PDA. They are a class organization. Their leaving GDA has to be an eye opener.

Why?

Comment

The ones working the system are doing it because USSF is allowing it. I don't like it, but the blame doesn't rest on the club coaches. Great point with PDA. They are a class organization. Their leaving GDA has to be an eye opener.
                              USSF are not really allowing it as much as the role of YNT coach has a greater demand for experience and savvy than the incumbents possess. when, wiht respect, you also hire a bunch of coaches like Klimkova who have no experience of the level of the US WoSo world, you get this. When your head evaluator is from Holland (?) you get this.

Ill tell you a story - friend of mine who is a YNT coach was sitting with said evaluator watching a game. she was raving about a couple of kids. in his opinion, NEITHER was close to the level he thought of a YNT player. the point is she had no idea of what that level was. Im sure she will get it in time, but in the meantime guess what - status quo.

I fully believe that AH does this for that reason,. No one to really challenge whats going on . Im not trying to discriminate , in fact he opposite, but the universe of good coaches is not predominantly occupied older lesbians, but that appears to be the case in teh USWMNT set up.

Comment

As far as PDA leavinig, not really. They are a soccer supermarket as well. they will always go the Volume route especially if they have a power seat in that world.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X