X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's official

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....n-for-2018-19/

Great! But that's not 7 clubs that someone was posting earlier. Are there stragglers?

Comment

FC Stars, Michigan Hawks, PDA and More are ‘ALL-IN’ for 2018-19
      RICHMOND, VA (April 19, 2018) – The Girls Elite Clubs National League is excited to announce that FC Stars, Michigan Hawks, and PDA will be “All-In” clubs in the league in 2018-19. These clubs place the ECNL as the aspirational training and development environment for all female players within the club, and at the top of their competitive pyramid.

Representing 3 of the most successful clubs in the history of American girls soccer, in both player development and competitive accomplishment, these clubs will join the incredible list of 79 “All-In” clubs across the country in the ECNL in 2018-19, with more still to come.

“The ECNL was created to serve players, coaches, and clubs within a holistic development environment that collaboratively raises standards in all aspects of the game,” said ECNL President Christian Lavers. “We are proud to have so many clubs totally committed to that mission. The ECNL and its member clubs will continue to lead innovation and improvement in youth club soccer, develop the next generation of collegiate stars and national team players, and support the success of US Soccer’s national teams.”

Five core values define the ECNL’s mission to “Raise the Game,” and powerfully drive forward the league’s player-centric philosophy:

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Great! But that's not 7 clubs that someone was posting earlier. Are there stragglers?
        That might just be the tip of the iceberg .... many others will likely re-evaluate what the GDA will now be next year.

Comment

Could you lazy jamokes stop duplicating threads. Take two seconds and realize that there are already four threads discussing the “official” announcement.

Comment

who is PDA s most recent "success" or even Stars ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              who is PDA s most recent "success" or even Stars ?
              I am starting to see why there is such a dislike for BBA. Even I know that there are two Stars 01s or 00s that are on the national team. Secretly, I am hoping that BBA parents like you keep it up so SSS can get an ECNL slot!

Comment

That might just be the tip of the iceberg .... many others will likely re-evaluate what the GDA will now be next year.
                Crossfire
                Eclipse
                Slammers

are listed by ECNL as All In. Plus VDA who announced their departure from GDA a few weeks ago.

Comment

Crossfire
                  Eclipse
                  Slammers

are listed by ECNL as All In. Plus VDA who announced their departure from GDA a few weeks ago.
                  They also added two clubs in NW and Tophat a strong possibility.

Comment

The next US Soccer PowerPoint is going to be the one! What a joke.

https://yazatel.com/wp-content/uploa...habet_soup.jpg

Comment

They also added two clubs in NW and Tophat a strong possibility.
                      One of the new clubs in the NW is Seattle United. They are basically the Seattle Reign GDA club, since they were in a partnership with the Seattle Reign professional women's soccer team to create the GDA club. Seattle United is dropping that partnership and going all in with ECNL along with their coaches and players.

Comment

I am starting to see why there is such a dislike for BBA. Even I know that there are two Stars 01s or 00s that are on the national team. Secretly, I am hoping that BBA parents like you keep it up so SSS can get an ECNL slot!
                        Is on the NT the measure of success? I mean seriously. JD has been getting player on the NT ever since he was involved. How many are still there beyond U17? There are players at Albertson, NYCFC and even Breakers who are every bit as good as the stars players..

This is one of the biggest reasons soccer fails. So many of opinions are based on nothing more than someone elses. for years the 200 BBA striker hardly got a look with the YNT while JDs kids were ever present. She is every bit as good as they were. You will see thaht in College.

Comment

Is on the NT the measure of success? I mean seriously. JD has been getting player on the NT ever since he was involved. How many are still there beyond U17? There are players at Albertson, NYCFC and even Breakers who are every bit as good as the stars players..

This is one of the biggest reasons soccer fails. So many of opinions are based on nothing more than someone elses. for years the 200 BBA striker hardly got a look with the YNT while JDs kids were ever present. She is every bit as good as they were. You will see thaht in College.
                          Blame it on poor USSF "scouting".

Comment

Blame it on poor USSF "scouting".
                            With 30 goals in 7 games, I am sure your daughter has been seen. USSF must not accept the puffery on talking soccer.

Comment

With 30 goals in 7 games, I am sure your daughter has been seen. USSF must not accept the puffery on talking soccer.
                              This is funny. I was thinking the same thing. The whole team was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X