X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of Sunrise and Pinecrest Players at FC Prime town hall

Could this be a sign of things to come?

Probably more so for the Pinecrest players since Pinecrest will not be a club next year

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No, but nice try Alan. Seems fitting that a club that exists only on the internet has no recruiting plan except to spam the internet.

Comment

There was less than 80 people there there wasn't lots of people there to begin with. FC Prime getting desperate

Comment

We were there and left very impressed with the whole operation. My daughter intends to play at the next level and therefore she will play wherever she will receive the most exposure. In my opinion FC prime provides the best opportunity.

Comment

We were there and left very impressed with the whole operation. My daughter intends to play at the next level and therefore she will play wherever she will receive the most exposure. In my opinion FC prime provides the best opportunity.
            Signed,
            FC Prime Minister of Propaganda

Comment

There was less than 80 people there there wasn't lots of people there to begin with. FC Prime getting desperate
              We expected a limited turnout. We are focused on the elite soccer player, there are limited number of those.

Comment

We expected a limited turnout. We are focused on the elite soccer player, there are limited number of those.
                Are you serious right now?

Comment

Hahaha. Way to spin it. So answer me this. Limited turnout means limited rosters. Limited rosters mean limited revenue. Limited revenue means insufficient funds to run the program. Poorly run program means no new players or decent coaches.

Are you guys following the Boca United business plan?

Comment

Hahaha. Way to spin it. So answer me this. Limited turnout means limited rosters. Limited rosters mean limited revenue. Limited revenue means insufficient funds to run the program. Poorly run program means no new players or decent coaches.

Are you guys following the Boca United business plan?
                    We are only interested in the elite players which by definition would equal to limited rosters. We are offering something that no other South Florida program can offer. We are targeting the best of the best, hopefully your daughter is one of those. If she is we hope to see her at our ID camp on Sunday, April 29.

www.fc-prime.com

Comment

Why is Pinecrest even being discussed? There will be no such thing as Pinecrest beginning in the fall of 2018.

Comment

Why is Pinecrest even being discussed? There will be no such thing as Pinecrest beginning in the fall of 2018.
                        You may be right at least about the Pinecrest 02 Blue team. I was told half that team was at the Town hall along with several girls from the 04 Blue team.

Comment

We are only interested in the elite players which by definition would equal to limited rosters. We are offering something that no other South Florida program can offer. We are targeting the best of the best, hopefully your daughter is one of those. If she is we hope to see her at our ID camp on Sunday, April 29.

www.fc-prime.com
                          Those poor families. Their tuition will be sky high to keep the club alive.

Comment

Those poor families. Their tuition will be sky high to keep the club alive.
                            Don't worry about us, we consider it an investment.

Comment

Don't worry about us, we consider it an investment.
                              LMFAO. An investment to the DOCs retirement fund. Brilliant strategy. I would love to see how you calculate the return on investment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X