Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TH is coming back to FL next season, to play the ECNL teams. They dumped GDA.

Good, then we can all laugh how no ECNL team in Florida can compete with them and how far Florida ECNL is from the rest of the US.

Comment

TH is coming back to FL next season, to play the ECNL teams. They dumped GDA.
      TH was upset because the competition level wasn’t good enough, so according to TS pundits they are going to have their A team come down and play ecnl? Really? If they beat bu wff Img 15-0 , imagine ecnl teams lol

Sounds like fake news to me

Comment

TH was upset because the competition level wasn’t good enough, so according to TS pundits they are going to have their A team come down and play ecnl? Really? If they beat bu wff Img 15-0 , imagine ecnl teams lol

Sounds like fake news to me
        The only fake news is using IMG & GDA in the same paragraph.
        A total & complete joke, particularly in the younger ages.
        You think TH wanted to travel 9 hours to play Braden River?

Comment

Chicago Eclipse pulling out. The house of cards known as the GDA is collapsing....tick tock tick tock......

Comment

The GDA is collapsing

The only fake news is using IMG & GDA in the same paragraph.
            A total & complete joke, particularly in the younger ages.
            You think TH wanted to travel 9 hours to play Braden River?
            WFF is even a bigger joke. GDA is in big trouble.

Comment

WFF is even a bigger joke. GDA is in big trouble.
              GDA will be fine. All of you “the end is here” are drama queens. Find the best coach and environment for player development. The rest (i.e. leagues) will take care of itself.

Comment

wow, i wonder if there is an ecnl club nearby?

Comment

TBU ECNL would clean WFF DA clocks every age

Comment

You mean a non internet club Allen. There is a difference.

Comment

GDA will be fine. All of you “the end is here” are drama queens. Find the best coach and environment for player development. The rest (i.e. leagues) will take care of itself.
                      The only drama queen here is you, dbag......

Comment

The only drama queen here is you, dbag......

Sorry, meant to say drag queen, not drama queen.

Comment

Sorry, meant to say drag queen, not drama queen.
                          Lol...I see we have an internet tough guy. Good for you.

Comment

TBU ECNL would clean WFF DA clocks every age
                            And that matters for what? Nothing- girls chose their own paths for different reasons, proximity and driving time (face it the geography of Florida stinks), high school or no high school (some never wanted to play, but wanted the consistent training without a 4 month high school break) and some want the social representation of high school soccer- its certainly not quality, what they need for attaining the next level of college- help in reaching out to colleges, guidance in making a decision that is best for them- education and soccer.

So glad to be done with all of this CRAP and I mean CRAP that Florida Soccer represents in youth soccer. Too many clubs, supported by crappy geography all competing for MONEY- not a single clubs gives a crap about the girls, only their next pay check- that is the reason in the US it is pay to play.

All the best to all the girls - may they all achieve their dreams where ever the choose to play- not for parents bragging rights or to fill an adults pocket full of money.

Comment

what if JESUS or ANGELS in HAVEN$port or any children (pick ages) are smoking on PITCH?!

what if KID$core GOALIESpun NETWORK$hip ESPnut$MEG$HOW labs & lamb inhale smoke?!

think mates. ARE KIDS of any place on EARTH born smoking in fields, pasture or forest?!

think ORGANIZEDumps GIANTS in CRIME WAVE$port PORCH MONKEY$trip smoke plagues.

NEW YORKIES yanks smoking PLAGUEScorn fields use SCARE CROWinks at TIN MAN$trip.

BRONX BOMBAY CLUBears smoke PLANT HOLLY~woodies $PARKING$low CAGE SAGE stage.

pick the PLANETS & SUN or MOON or any SEARCHING STAR~dome$WITCHumps.

name GLACIER$pot smoking bears GAS FLAME$trip GRAVITY BITE$hop FROGmanICE patch.

ICE $CREAM DISPATCHER owls blowingEAR$tuck ROCK piles smoke BOWLinks JOINTraps.

what if PLUMBERaids DARK FLASHrink flush shower$TALE ELBOW JOINTraps drink$TABLE?!

consider WINTER RYE DRY BREAD$wing ROASTingles single smoking AS$centRIPlows fields.

PROMISE RESTING HEART BEAT gRATE$hip GREAT$hop smoke OCEAN$pit SHARKEY stroke.

what if OLD LUCIFERash smoking LUCKEY strike put strange CURVE BALLS on TRUE GOSPEL.

show us the KIDS WHO are born smoking mates. TEACHING & PREACHING in WORSHIP?!

TURN back the PAGES of TIME and consider OLD SMOKEY or the CHAIN SMOKERaids mates.

Comment

Porch monkey, seriously? ******* and a racist. I am sure your family pretends to be proud of you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X