Confirmed- Stars drops DA program

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blame entirely on FcStars political agenda most of the mess in MA soccer .Fact

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is it not true that BBA was offered the opportunity to move back to ECNL? That's what someone posted.
      I highly doubt it. It was the Boston Breakers who were given that ECNL license, and that club is now gone. The teams that we refer to as BBA, are really just NEFC using the old Boston Breakers logo to keep consistency for the time being. They do not, nor ever have, held an ECNL license. Although it should have been done years ago, I am not sure JD can stomach the idea of NEFC getting a spot. We all know they should be offered a spot, and it would be a huge power play on the part of ECNL, but I am not even sure BBA/NEFC would take it. As someone else pointed out, it would jeopardize the DA relationship on the boys side.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        I highly doubt it. It was the Boston Breakers who were given that ECNL license, and that club is now gone. The teams that we refer to as BBA, are really just NEFC using the old Boston Breakers logo to keep consistency for the time being. They do not, nor ever have, held an ECNL license. Although it should have been done years ago, I am not sure JD can stomach the idea of NEFC getting a spot. We all know they should be offered a spot, and it would be a huge power play on the part of ECNL, but I am not even sure BBA/NEFC would take it. As someone else pointed out, it would jeopardize the DA relationship on the boys side.
        I don't. And BBA/NEFC should stop worrying about the boys at the moment. One coach was convinced they would get the older age groups this year and that didn't happen because BDA has grown more slowly.

Comment

Blame entirely on FcStars political agenda most of the mess in MA soccer .Fact
          Except it all started when your beloved NEFC paid off BB for his 3 loaded u little teams. Things were pretty stable in these parts prior to BM needing a hobby.

Comment

Except it all started when your beloved NEFC paid off BB for his 3 loaded u little teams. Things were pretty stable in these parts prior to BM needing a hobby.
            No idea what led to what, but couldn't somebody convince the Stars Breakers powers that be to work it out over a pint or two? For the good of soccer in New England? On the sidlelines parents are pleading for more stability in the world of club soccer.

Comment

No idea what led to what, but couldn't somebody convince the Stars Breakers powers that be to work it out over a pint or two? For the good of soccer in New England? On the sidlelines parents are pleading for more stability in the world of club soccer.
              It seems like BBA was happy in DA and Stars was not. I don't know why anyone would care about it. They both got what they want.

Comment

link please

Comment

It seems like BBA was happy in DA and Stars was not. I don't know why anyone would care about it. They both got what they want.
                  Who cares what they want? It is a bummer for the players to have a lot of good players in different leagues instead of playing with ans against one another.

Comment

link please
                    Look around, it’s all over the site. Stop being so lazy.

Comment

link please
                      talking-soccer.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X