Boca United Big Announcement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! If IT WAS SOMETHING POLICE WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING AND PEOPLE WOULD BE ARRESTED AND WE WOULD SEE MUGSHOTS BY NOW SO STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! If it was something police would have done something and people would be arrested and we would see mugshots by now so stfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      yessssss thank you this guy is a tool feel bad for his daughter

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! If IT WAS SOMETHING POLICE WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING AND PEOPLE WOULD BE ARRESTED AND WE WOULD SEE MUGSHOTS BY NOW SO STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        So it is only considered sexual harassment if it is an arrestable offense? And if it is not a felony, then the young women involved should just take it and shut up.

Message received loud and clear.

Your poor daughters. What disgusting a man they have for a father.

Comment

Wow! I am reading this without any involvement in the situation. Whether it was a simple misunderstanding or actual case of sexual harassment, the players involved, according to the OP, definitely were in an uncomfortable situation. It is imperative for the club to respond accordingly. Any and all allegations must be investigated and addressed. For the DOC to call a meeting and then no show demonstrates his commitment to such accusations. Every company, but especially a youth soccer club, must have zero tolerance. I hope that it gets resolved quickly.

For the comments telling a person to STFU because no one was arrested, you people have a horribly warped moral compass and standard for acceptable behavior. In no situation, anywhere, even in a simple misunderstanding, should anyone feel that they are being sexually harassed. For you to claim that a teenage girl should not be reporting the coach's and team manager's questionable actions is reprehensible. Very few sexual harassment incidents are raised to the level of a crime. That would be sexual assault, which thankfully does not appear the situation here. But that does not mean that sexual harassment did not take place. Shame on anyone of you for trying to squash the players' and parents' efforts to resolve the issue.

Comment

i agree 100 % this guy has been on blog all year bashing bu . You should have never brought your daughter to bu if not on gda team. You got feed a bunch of lies like ee tells at the start of the year and then when you see him again at the end . He will show up at the end to tell everyone what the club is going to do to make it better next year.guess what it only gets worse . Get a clue bu does not care about the family's or players or develpoment only the money.

Play with passion my friend
            Great post! Buyers beware next season.

Comment

Wow! I am reading this without any involvement in the situation. Whether it was a simple misunderstanding or actual case of sexual harassment, the players involved, according to the OP, definitely were in an uncomfortable situation. It is imperative for the club to respond accordingly. Any and all allegations must be investigated and addressed. For the DOC to call a meeting and then no show demonstrates his commitment to such accusations. Every company, but especially a youth soccer club, must have zero tolerance. I hope that it gets resolved quickly.

For the comments telling a person to STFU because no one was arrested, you people have a horribly warped moral compass and standard for acceptable behavior. In no situation, anywhere, even in a simple misunderstanding, should anyone feel that they are being sexually harassed. For you to claim that a teenage girl should not be reporting the coach's and team manager's questionable actions is reprehensible. Very few sexual harassment incidents are raised to the level of a crime. That would be sexual assault, which thankfully does not appear the situation here. But that does not mean that sexual harassment did not take place. Shame on anyone of you for trying to squash the players' and parents' efforts to resolve the issue.

if u wink at someone that may be harassment if the winked at feels uncomfortable .... omg welcome to 2018...

you can now go into a starbucks not buy a single item, use the bathroom, and occupy one of the limited tables and no one can say one word, otherwise the black panthers will shut down the city....

Comment

wow! I am reading this without any involvement in the situation. Whether it was a simple misunderstanding or actual case of sexual harassment, the players involved, according to the op, definitely were in an uncomfortable situation. It is imperative for the club to respond accordingly. Any and all allegations must be investigated and addressed. For the doc to call a meeting and then no show demonstrates his commitment to such accusations. Every company, but especially a youth soccer club, must have zero tolerance. I hope that it gets resolved quickly.

For the comments telling a person to stfu because no one was arrested, you people have a horribly warped moral compass and standard for acceptable behavior. In no situation, anywhere, even in a simple misunderstanding, should anyone feel that they are being sexually harassed. For you to claim that a teenage girl should not be reporting the coach's and team manager's questionable actions is reprehensible. Very few sexual harassment incidents are raised to the level of a crime. That would be sexual assault, which thankfully does not appear the situation here. But that does not mean that sexual harassment did not take place. Shame on anyone of you for trying to squash the players' and parents' efforts to resolve the issue.
                what are the questionable actions? Post them tell us about what happened

Comment

You really do have a reading comprehension problem. How many times do I need to post that the incident was reported, a meeting was called, and then the DOC blew off the same meeting. Do you understand that yet?

Interesting that you brought up the #metoo movement. Isn't that exactly what the players did? They felt harassed, reported it to adults (as they should), and are waiting for something to be done.

If you think that addressing sexual harassment and protecting children is being a helicopter parent, then I send my utmost sympathies to your children. I hope that they never, ever need you for help or support.
                  Here lies the problem. In reading every post here it appears that a male coach, with help from a female team manager, or at least knowledge of the situation, entered a locked teenage girls hotel room within the past two weeks on a trip.

Apparently, EE was notified, called a meeting with players and parents to address it and then didn't show up for the meeting?

Can you fill in some details? How long was the coach in the room and for what purpose? Who was the coach? Why wouldn't the coach have a female team manager enter the room and handle whatever the situation was?

Comment

here lies the problem. In reading every post here it appears that a male coach, with help from a female team manager, or at least knowledge of the situation, entered a locked teenage girls hotel room within the past two weeks on a trip.

Apparently, ee was notified, called a meeting with players and parents to address it and then didn't show up for the meeting?

Can you fill in some details? How long was the coach in the room and for what purpose? Who was the coach? Why wouldn't the coach have a female team manager enter the room and handle whatever the situation was?
                    can we get back to talking **** about the club and not about some little grab ass

Comment

Here lies the problem. In reading every post here it appears that a male coach, with help from a female team manager, or at least knowledge of the situation, entered a locked teenage girls hotel room within the past two weeks on a trip.

Apparently, EE was notified, called a meeting with players and parents to address it and then didn't show up for the meeting?

Looks like you have some insider info. The locked door/male coach info was not posted before. Please tell us more.

Comment

Theory:
                        A coach needs to check on the kids in their room. Brings a female manager to avoid any appearance of impropriety. Kids think nothing of it. One of the kids mentions to her parent that the coach came in her room. Parent's imagination goes wild and loses her mind. Raises a ruckus over something that nobody else thought was out of line. Reports it to the club. Club investigates and realizes there was nothing to it.

I have no first hand information but I see these stories on the internet all the time.

Math lesson:
                        Accusation with no details + no justifiable reason for posting it online + no apparent effort to address the problem through the proper channels = not a valid complaint, just a grudge.

This equation works. Every. Single. Time.

Comment

Theory:
                          A coach needs to check on the kids in their room. Brings a female manager to avoid any appearance of impropriety. Kids think nothing of it. One of the kids mentions to her parent that the coach came in her room. Parent's imagination goes wild and loses her mind. Raises a ruckus over something that nobody else thought was out of line. Reports it to the club. Club investigates and realizes there was nothing to it.

I have no first hand information but I see these stories on the internet all the time.

Math lesson:
                          Accusation with no details + no justifiable reason for posting it online + no apparent effort to address the problem through the proper channels = not a valid complaint, just a grudge.

This equation works. Every. Single. Time.
                          So you have no first hand knowledge, but easily dismiss the previous comments. Looks more like you were either involved in the incident and trying to refocus the story or are part of BU and trying to deflect the clusterfuk about to hit.

Nice try.

Comment

So you have no first hand knowledge, but easily dismiss the previous comments. Looks more like you were either involved in the incident and trying to refocus the story or are part of BU and trying to deflect the clusterfuk about to hit.

Nice try.
                            Careful, you don't want me to do to you what I did to Wingnut.

Signed,
                            The Truth

Comment

Careful, you don't want me to do to you what I did to Wingnut.

Signed,
                              The Truth
                              "I have no first hand information..."

Truth away Mr. Know-nothing.

Comment

what are the questionable actions? Post them tell us about what happened
                                What age group was this? GDA showcase?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X