Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Almost all of the time, the coach is the main reason people leave a team. The best coaches/teams have almost NO turnover. If you go to a tryout and many of the kids are new, you know you have a questionable coach there. Lesson learned over the years. Clubs don't care, they are about collecting fees. Eventually the coach runs their course and finds a new club to sucker. Or the club will find a new coach for that age level so they don't have a mass exit. They just move the crap around. Don't pay for Rec soccer.
    OH COME ON. NO ONE WILL BE HONEST.
    All these parents take their kids elsewhere because little Jack isn't playing enough.
    It is never their kid's fault...its always the club, the coach, the drive, the money etc.......

YOUR KID IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH....THE END..... But hell no one will ever SAY THAT.

Comment

Leaving but we leave every year to a new club love to hop!
      Then ain't nobody talking to you hopper. This is for people who have been with a club consistently (at least 2 years) but have decided to part ways. You keep hopping Peter Cottontail!

Comment

Your joking right. Leave a club with centralized fields and quality training/coaches for a club that is going to have huge issues with fields. But then again this post is a joke from the get go.
        OP here . . . not started as a joke. More a way to vent a frustration. But thanks for the offhanded compliment . . . my friends always told me I was funny.

Comment

Don't really want to say Orlando club leaving because of the trolls but moving/going to tryouts at a boys ECNL club. Going to both OC and FKK but favoring FKK.
          Same here, but on the girls side.

Comment

OH COME ON. NO ONE WILL BE HONEST.
            All these parents take their kids elsewhere because little Jack isn't playing enough.
            It is never their kid's fault...its always the club, the coach, the drive, the money etc.......

YOUR KID IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH....THE END..... But hell no one will ever SAY THAT.
            That may be your experience, but there are those of us who are bothered by the organization, the cost, the ineptness, the vision and mission of the club, and yes, the coach. For some, the playing time is an issue, but I truly believe that switching clubs is more than just a "little Jack isn't playing enough" issue. And if you have a player who everyone wants and would take in a heartbeat (not my kid, but there are those out there), it's about the overall player experience and future outlook for that player.

Comment

That may be your experience, but there are those of us who are bothered by the organization, the cost, the ineptness, the vision and mission of the club, and yes, the coach. For some, the playing time is an issue, but I truly believe that switching clubs is more than just a "little Jack isn't playing enough" issue. And if you have a player who everyone wants and would take in a heartbeat (not my kid, but there are those out there), it's about the overall player experience and future outlook for that player.
              It's really "to each his own" but I'll add that it should be to "what's best for the player." That's a personal choice by the player and parents. Personally, we are tired of our current club and ready for more consistency in a club. We are leaving.

Comment

50% of the kids from la Academia
                . The coach and club manager are a joke. Find some other suckers to pay for your travel to Europe and Argentina

Comment

I’M LEAVING WESTON. IF YOU ARE INSIDE THAT CLUB I DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU THE REASONS. The only thing that pastora cares about us, is our checkbook.
                  BYE FELICIA!

Comment

50% of the kids from la Academia
                    . The coach and club manager are a joke. Find some other suckers to pay for your travel to Europe and Argentina
                    The kids that suck are probably the ones leaving!!!!!

Comment

I’M LEAVING WESTON. IF YOU ARE INSIDE THAT CLUB I DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU THE REASONS. The only thing that pastora cares about us, is our checkbook.
                      BYE FELICIA!
                      Smart move!!!!! WESTON SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

The kids that suck are probably the ones leaving!!!!!
                        So your kid must be the exception.

Comment

So your kid must be the exception.
                          My kid is not there, but I am taking him to the tryouts.

Comment

Another one jumping off the sinking ship called Boca United. Hot dumpster fire folks. Don't torture yourself or your children. Horrible club.

Comment

Try outs? They just want it see your checkbook, sign the check and you are in same day jajaja

Comment

We're leaving Space Coast United for FC-Prime Brevard. Tired of Scott Armstrong and the "Where's Waldo" uniforms.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X