• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Leaving the Current Club . . .

Us, us, us, us, us!! Anyone else???

Originally posted by Shade Thrower View Post
    Us, us, us, us, us!! Anyone else???
    Yes sir! Boca United x 2 kids. We cannot wait for May. Get us out of here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Good luck to you. I know that feeling of just wanting it to be over!!! I'm right there with ya!

Comment

Leaving but we leave every year to a new club love to hop!

Comment

Hate to say this after years here, Rush.

Comment

Hate to say this after years here, Rush.
            You will not believe how good it feels. I was embarrassed how long we had stayed when I got to a club with real coaching

Comment

While I hate these types of threads, for us ACYS mostly due to loss of Trotters and the thought of traveling all over Orlando for fields. Enjoyed the time we were there but time to look at better options on the boys side.

Comment

Same with my kid. We out!

Comment

KID GOATSlip OUTsideRAUL smoking IN~house FARMS?

CYPHER siphon smoke hose snake charmINGLEStop.

U.N.C.L.E. shamBONE$trip smoke blow HAMSTRINGlow.

Comment

FORMsaline formal ALTOhydeKNIGHTaxBUMPY rumps.

Chumps think wild birds fly over headswing smokey tails

STOCK stacker smoking live organism slipENDrug shop.

DARK$hop smokeg chunks flesh monkeystrap FRESHair.

CONEStrip PYLONgrits gruntAPE$kid smoking polestack

growinksmartex club+RAINEY DAYswinger SAMpoleSKY.

Comment

While I hate these types of threads, for us ACYS mostly due to loss of Trotters and the thought of traveling all over Orlando for fields. Enjoyed the time we were there but time to look at better options on the boys side.
                      We are leaving GPS. Having dealt with the transitioning fields at GPS, we get that the quality of training and coaching is a more important factor.

Comment

We are leaving GPS. Having dealt with the transitioning fields at GPS, we get that the quality of training and coaching is a more important factor.
                        Your joking right. Leave a club with centralized fields and quality training/coaches for a club that is going to have huge issues with fields. But then again this post is a joke from the get go.

Comment

Your joking right. Leave a club with centralized fields and quality training/coaches for a club that is going to have huge issues with fields. But then again this post is a joke from the get go.
                          That’s what folks used to tell us about GPS 5 years ago. We stuck it out and it was fine. Just looking for better coaching and development. Much more important than field location.

Comment

People leave Clubs all the time. I would say field location as a reason would be in 6 or 7 place on a list of 10 reasons. GPS’s results are not great. Most of their teams are not doing well. Has nothing to do with fields.

Comment

I'm leaving the strip club to go to another strip club

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X