Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will GDA/ECNL come to Brevard County?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you got that all wrong. I know Stahl all the way back when he was married to Michelle Akers. BOOM. How bout them apples

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Well you got that all wrong. I know Stahl all the way back when he was married to Michelle Akers. BOOM. How bout them apples
      Then you'd already know lier. Boom.

Comment

OK, I read the the other threads. I see:
        1. An anonymous post on Talking Soccer (and nowhere else) claiming that BSA is joining up with FC Prime.
        2. Nothing about this on the BSA or FC Prime websites
        3. Crickets on TS or anywhere else regarding other clubs joining
        4. A desperate plea on the FC Prime website for interested coaches to please contact Alan Hough right away. When you click on the link for coaching staff you get "Major announcements coming soon......"

It appears that FC Prime's recruiting strategy consists of nothing more than spreading false rumors and slinging mud at their rivals. A strategy with a track record of failure, but I guess that would line up nicely with Alan Hough's personal track record of failure.
        Still no official confirmation from either club that this merger is happening. Time to chalk it up to Fake News?

Comment

Still no official confirmation from either club that this merger is happening. Time to chalk it up to Fake News?
          Be patient....

BSA Club Announcement

To:

BSA Members, Coaches, and Staff

BSA Board of Directors

Date:

April 9, 2018

Re:

Brevard SA and FC Prime Merger

We are pleased to announce the working partnership between Brevard SA (BSA) and FC Prime. Over the past several months BSA and FC Prime have had several meetings to discuss ideas, thoughts, and opportunities to enhance and expand soccer in the Brevard County community. The BSA Board of Directors (BOD) has a vision to provide great recreational and competitive soccer programs within the Brevard County community. To accomplish this vision, the BSA BOD has decided to move forward with a partnership with FC Prime. While the BSA BOD believes this is the best decision, this is not something to rush into lightly or haphazardly. Therefore, the BSA BOD will be working with FC Prime leadership in a partnership over the next year with the expectation of finalizing a merger by July 31, 2019. During this transition year, FC Prime will be responsible for working with the current BSA Executive Director, Roby Stahl, to structure and organize the BSA recreational and soccer programs to meet the combined vision of the BSA BOD and FC Prime leadership. The BSA BOD will also be working with FC Prime leadership to address all the related business activities and partnerships impacted by the merger.

Detailed information about the BSA recreational and competitive soccer programs will be provided to the BSA members by April 13, 2018. Additionally, "town hall" meeting(s) for the BSA membership will be scheduled to provide an opportunity to present and discuss the 2018/19 season plans for the BSA recreational and competitive soccer programs.

Comment

Be patient....

BSA Club Announcement

[... blah blah blah ...]
            Too bad you spent all that time writing an announcement in anticipation of a deal, because there will be no deal. Even BSA isn't stupid enough to think this merger would work. FC Prime will have to find another sucker.

Comment

Too bad you spent all that time writing an announcement in anticipation of a deal, because there will be no deal. Even BSA isn't stupid enough to think this merger would work. FC Prime will have to find another sucker.
              Yep you're right!!!
              Its a email sent to its members. Took about 2 seconds to copy and paste. Jackass!!!!

Comment

FC PRIME if I read this correct looks like they have ECNL for Boys and Girls ?

Comment

Yep you're right!!!
                  Its a email sent to its members. Took about 2 seconds to copy and paste. Jackass!!!!
                  My kids play for BSA and I never received that email. Somebody thought it would be fun to promote a hoax. This kind of behavior makes me think about leaving the club.

Comment

My kids play for BSA and I never received that email. Somebody thought it would be fun to promote a hoax. This kind of behavior makes me think about leaving the club.

What team/age does your kid(s) play for?

Comment

Same here. The alleged email says it's a done deal but there is nothing on the BSA website. This is some deranged individual's idea of a joke.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2235073]My kids play for BSA and I never received that email. Somebody thought it would be fun to promote a hoax. This kind of behavior makes me think about leaving the

Post on who your kids' teams play for and I will contact the board the email will be in your box. But i have a feeling you wont say

Comment

Post on who your kids' teams play for and I will contact the board the email will be in your box. But i have a feeling you wont say
                          The alleged email says the decision is made. Why is there no announcement on either club's website?

Comment

The alleged email says "Detailed information about the BSA recreational and competitive soccer programs will be provided to the BSA members by April 13, 2018",

That's today. Where is that detailed information?

Comment

Just as one of the people said, post your name and age group and I guarantee I will get you the email. I doubt you will but I can promise you I WILL.

Comment

FC Prime / BSA merger is a hoax

No announcement on either club's website.
                                No "detailed information" about the merger on April 13th like the alleged "email" promised.

The FC Prime / BSA merger is officially declared a hoax. Hope you didn't fall for it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X