Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will GDA/ECNL come to Brevard County?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OP is someone whose options at Orlando City just disappeared and is sorry he burned his bridges at every club in Brevard.
    Spot on. This is the third time he's trolled us on this subject since last October. The bitterness runs deep, but he will continue to do nothing about it except whine anonymously and throw mud at those he is insanely jealous of.

Comment

Spot on. This is the third time he's trolled us on this subject since last October. The bitterness runs deep, but he will continue to do nothing about it except whine anonymously and throw mud at those he is insanely jealous of.
      More like paranoia run amuck. Apparently this a very touchy subject for someone's club. I get it though, no GDA/ECNL now or ever according to whatever club you represent. Also, got it, according to you no demand within the county either. Great to hear, i'm sure the kiddo's are happy as ever. I'll pass it along unless someone else wants to comment who isn't butt hurt about the subject.

Comment

More like paranoia run amuck. Apparently this a very touchy subject for someone's club. I get it though, no GDA/ECNL now or ever according to whatever club you represent. Also, got it, according to you no demand within the county either. Great to hear, i'm sure the kiddo's are happy as ever. I'll pass it along unless someone else wants to comment who isn't butt hurt about the subject.
        If you want ECNL in Brevard, your only hope is to lobby the people who run BSA. That's the only club stupid and desperate enough to consider hitching their wagon to Prime FC, a brand new ECNL club that exists only on the internet right now. In charge of Prime FC you will find the man responsible for destroying Orlando City youth soccer. Prior to the OC debacle, he was credited for ruining several other clubs. He has a well-deserved reputation for arrogance and self-serving behavior.

Good luck with that.

Comment

BSA Club Announcement

To:

BSA Members, Coaches, and Staff

BSA Board of Directors

Date:

April 9, 2018

Re:

Brevard SA and FC Prime Merger

We are pleased to announce the working partnership between Brevard SA (BSA) and FC Prime. Over the past several months BSA and FC Prime have had several meetings to discuss ideas, thoughts, and opportunities to enhance and expand soccer in the Brevard County community. The BSA Board of Directors (BOD) has a vision to provide great recreational and competitive soccer programs within the Brevard County community. To accomplish this vision, the BSA BOD has decided to move forward with a partnership with FC Prime. While the BSA BOD believes this is the best decision, this is not something to rush into lightly or haphazardly. Therefore, the BSA BOD will be working with FC Prime leadership in a partnership over the next year with the expectation of finalizing a merger by July 31, 2019. During this transition year, FC Prime will be responsible for working with the current BSA Executive Director, Roby Stahl, to structure and organize the BSA recreational and soccer programs to meet the combined vision of the BSA BOD and FC Prime leadership. The BSA BOD will also be working with FC Prime leadership to address all the related business activities and partnerships impacted by the merger.

Detailed information about the BSA recreational and competitive soccer programs will be provided to the BSA members by April 13, 2018. Additionally, "town hall" meeting(s) for the BSA membership will be scheduled to provide an opportunity to present and discuss the 2018/19 season plans for the BSA recreational and competitive soccer programs.

Comment

BSA Club Announcement

To:

BSA Board of Directors

Date:

April 9, 2018

Re:

We are pleased to announce the working partnership between Brevard SA (BSA) and FC Prime. Over the past several months BSA and FC Prime have had several meetings to discuss ideas, thoughts, and opportunities to enhance and expand soccer in the Brevard County community. The BSA Board of Directors (BOD) has a vision to provide great recreational and competitive soccer programs within the Brevard County community. To accomplish this vision, the BSA BOD has decided to move forward with a partnership with FC Prime. While the BSA BOD believes this is the best decision, this is not something to rush into lightly or haphazardly. Therefore, the BSA BOD will be working with FC Prime leadership in a partnership over the next year with the expectation of finalizing a merger by July 31, 2019. During this transition year, FC Prime will be responsible for working with the current BSA Executive Director, Roby Stahl, to structure and organize the BSA recreational and soccer programs to meet the combined vision of the BSA BOD and FC Prime leadership. The BSA BOD will also be working with FC Prime leadership to address all the related business activities and partnerships impacted by the merger.

Detailed information about the BSA recreational and competitive soccer programs will be provided to the BSA members by April 13, 2018. Additionally, "town hall" meeting(s) for the BSA membership will be scheduled to provide an opportunity to present and discuss the 2018/19 season plans for the BSA recreational and competitive soccer programs.
            So where will the real ECNL teams be located? Ft. Lauderdale or Melbourne?
            Will this merger be just as successful as the one Alan orchestrated between Orlando City and South Brevard FC?

I have lots of other questions, but I'm not sure it's worth my time since Alan has a history of ignoring reasonable questions and making up whatever lies he thinks will put him in the best light.

Comment

BSA Club Announcement

To:

BSA Board of Directors

Date:

April 9, 2018

Re:

Fake News? No mention on the BSA or FC Prime websites.

Comment

If you want ECNL in Brevard, your only hope is to lobby the people who run BSA. That's the only club stupid and desperate enough to consider hitching their wagon to Prime FC, a brand new ECNL club that exists only on the internet right now. In charge of Prime FC you will find the man responsible for destroying Orlando City youth soccer. Prior to the OC debacle, he was credited for ruining several other clubs. He has a well-deserved reputation for arrogance and self-serving behavior.

Good luck with that.

FC Prime. Not an internet club. Read the other threads on who just joined. And who else is joining.

The only good thing about this is now Space Coast will step up their game. Right?

Comment

Fake News? No mention on the BSA or FC Prime websites.

Scott A just called Prime.

Comment

FC Prime. Not an internet club. Read the other threads on who just joined. And who else is joining.

The only good thing about this is now Space Coast will step up their game. Right?
                    OK, I read the the other threads. I see:
                    1. An anonymous post on Talking Soccer (and nowhere else) claiming that BSA is joining up with FC Prime.
                    2. Nothing about this on the BSA or FC Prime websites
                    3. Crickets on TS or anywhere else regarding other clubs joining
                    4. A desperate plea on the FC Prime website for interested coaches to please contact Alan Hough right away. When you click on the link for coaching staff you get "Major announcements coming soon......"

It appears that FC Prime's recruiting strategy consists of nothing more than spreading false rumors and slinging mud at their rivals. A strategy with a track record of failure, but I guess that would line up nicely with Alan Hough's personal track record of failure.

Comment

1. An anonymous post on Talking Soccer (and nowhere else) claiming that BSA is joining up with FC Prime.
                      4. A desperate plea on the FC Prime website for interested coaches to please contact Alan Hough right away. When you click on the link for coaching staff you get "Major announcements coming soon......"

It appears that FC Prime's recruiting strategy consists of nothing more than spreading false rumors and slinging mud at their rivals. A strategy with a track record of failure, but I guess that would line up nicely with Alan Hough's personal track record of failure.

It's so sad not being informed.
                      1. Check the release. It's to all BSA parents. Call one up and have them forward it to you.
                      2. They are all going to announce at the same time maybe?
                      3. If they do get ECNL, would it change your mind? Or would you still think ECNL isn't good or stay at your club?

Comment

It's so sad not being informed.
                        1. Check the release. It's to all BSA parents. Call one up and have them forward it to you.
                        2. They are all going to announce at the same time maybe?
                        3. If they do get ECNL, would it change your mind? Or would you still think ECNL isn't good or stay at your club?
                        When Prime FC hired TT they couldn't resist posting it on their website right away. Why would a club desperate for publicity keep a lid on something like this? If they are trying to sign other suckers I mean partners the propaganda machine would be on full blast.

You said "If they do get ECNL" not "When they get ECNL". Oops, you just exposed yourself. Fake News.

Comment

Be careful Alan trolls these blogs. You might hurt the feelings he doesn't have.

Comment

I doubt Stahl would swallow is massive ego and play second fiddle to Prime or Alan. Anyone that knows this man would possible see a 50-50 ownership but then Alan's massive ego comes into play. This sounds too much like fake. Those 2 ego driven maniacs would never give up their perceived power.

Comment

I doubt Stahl would swallow is massive ego and play second fiddle to Prime or Alan. Anyone that knows this man would possible see a 50-50 ownership but then Alan's massive ego comes into play. This sounds too much like fake. Those 2 ego driven maniacs would never give up their perceived power.
                              Scott sure is hoping this merger fails. He doesn’t care about the kids who want to play at a higher level league. He thinks his training can overcome the crap leagues he puts his teams in.

Comment

How do you know Stahl? If you know stahl then you belong to BSA. If you belong to BSA you know that Prime is underway and you got the message from BOD.

Space Coast parent....its ok. It's not about your club, it's about bettering your county and the kids that play here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X