Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is wrong with GPS parents of lower tier teams?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a woman and I've been wrongfully accused of being that person a few times. The GPSAdmin guy that tries to shout down peoples legitimate complaints loves to act like it is just one person. It isn't. There are a lot of us out here.
    I'm sure you're happy as a clam at whatever club you ended up at... or not, because every single club has issues. If you haven't figured that out, you're probably just as miserable at your next club.

Comment

E. Your imagination
      Exactly. Anyone who criticizes the almighty money machine that produces nothing gets immediately attacked by the brass and labeled as the GPSEnvy dude. Kind of like in the old days when any criticism or questioning of NEFC resulted in multiple thanks Fred responses followed up shortly thereafter with a meltdown diatribe.

Comment

Exactly. Anyone who criticizes the almighty money machine that produces nothing gets immediately attacked by the brass and labeled as the GPSEnvy dude. Kind of like in the old days when any criticism or questioning of NEFC resulted in multiple thanks Fred responses followed up shortly thereafter with a meltdown diatribe.
        Thanks FredPSEnvy

Comment

Gps rules!!

Comment

On the boys side I was shocked to only see 15 players committed to colleges next year. GPS is far and way the largest club in Massachusetts.

Comment

On the boys side I was shocked to only see 15 players committed to colleges next year. GPS is far and way the largest club in Massachusetts.
              15 players? The entire 99 team is playing in college. Go away

Comment

Ummmm.

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showth...150790&page=69

Comment

There's a differnce between what people think and what is real. All the MA GPS kids that are actually moving on to play college soccer are listed at that link. Feel free to tell us who else there should be and provide the corresponding proof.

Comment

crickets

chirp, chirp, chirp

looks like he took his own advice

Comment

I'm not even certain if the whole 99 team is headed to college.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X