Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you assume I only have one kid? One kid that played for Alan that is. What award was that again?
    Oh, you doubled down. I like it. You can win tomorrow's award too.

Nice job douche bag. What is your next line of bullsh!t?

Comment

Oh, you doubled down. I like it. You can win tomorrow's award too.

Nice job douche bag. What is your next line of bullsh!t?
      So much anger. I can only imagine how badly you were screwed over by Alan. Sorry if that wasn't my experience, Alan was a great help to us. Sucks to be you.

Comment

SMOKING DOUBLE_days MINTraps LIESpark HOLE$pun.

DORIShape DINER$hop smoke TWIN$cape $PEAKING.

CHINA CABINET$hop smoking CABINS tackle boxers.

acidrugshop smoke crystalienshop mash unit$core goal.

mushroomateslip dopey swingrumbleach fox & hounds.

Comment

So much anger. I can only imagine how badly you were screwed over by Alan. Sorry if that wasn't my experience, Alan was a great help to us. Sucks to be you.
          Moron. You can't even follow comments properly. I have no idea who this Alan guy is. From the majority of posts, he appears to be another soccer coach azzhole. Nothing new there.

My comments were calling out the douche bag that is bragging about his top D1 player, but still trolls on Talking Soccer. That is the winner of today's bullsh!t award.

Comment

SWAN DIVER$pot smoke SEAgull$HOP PETRI DISHowl.

hub$CORE smoking orphanstuck smoke$WITCHumps.

iPODrank empty smokey PADDLE BOATER$wing CANOE.

GOD LOVES YOUTHink MOTLEY CREWinks singer song.

THINK FORGIVEN HERO UNIT$core SAFE HOUSE TABLE.

GOD LOVES CHILDREN of each AGE & STAGE.

Comment

I can tell you as an OC parent there aren't many families that would sign up a second go around with AH !!!

It sounds like you have a talented child that who is doing great in their soccer career... so happy for them.. but they probably have some remarkable talent and smarts that would have gotten them there regardless of their club and coaching, there are just those super talented kids, ..... because there are just too many stories of where this person has fallen WAY short of delivering any type of growth or development in kids...

Ask any parents in the Pride DA meeting that took place a year ago.. how many of his promises came true.. that would be pretty much ZERO !!!
              Please explain what was promised and not delivered ? Looks like the teams are performing well

Comment

Moron. You can't even follow comments properly. I have no idea who this Alan guy is. From the majority of posts, he appears to be another soccer coach azzhole. Nothing new there.

My comments were calling out the douche bag that is bragging about his top D1 player, but still trolls on Talking Soccer. That is the winner of today's bullsh!t award.
                Right. You don't know Alan but you're here calling me a moron and douche bag for defending him. You're a real class guy. Have a nice life.

Comment

FC Prime Roll Out!!

Comment

Right. You don't know Alan but you're here calling me a moron and douche bag for defending him. You're a real class guy. Have a nice life.
                    Glad to see you agree with my assessment of you. Moron, douche bag, and full of sh!t. You hit the trifecta.

Comment

FC Prime Roll Out!!
                      Yes! FC Prime Autobots. Alan's new name is Optimus.

Comment

Glad to see you agree with my assessment of you. Moron, douche bag, and full of sh!t. You hit the trifecta.
                        Maybe someone could post some actual information supporting their negative feelings about AH as a coach or director. Sorry but when all I see is content-free insults, I have to conclude that that it's nothing more than the usual TS trollery. A lack of details on TS always means there is nothing of substance behind the accusations. Every. Single. Time.

Comment

Maybe someone could post some actual information supporting their negative feelings about AH as a coach or director. Sorry but when all I see is content-free insults, I have to conclude that that it's nothing more than the usual TS trollery. A lack of details on TS always means there is nothing of substance behind the accusations. Every. Single. Time.
                          Insults will continue until the final dagger is inserted. That dagger will be your ability to field comepetitive teams. If you do that then and only then will it stop

Comment

https://www.orlandocitysc.com/youth/college

Contact OC college alumni, 175 plus players in the last 6 years. Sure you can get the information you need.

Comment

Rather than being baited into giving specific examples of what AH's past successes/failures have been, wouldn't it be much more objective to simply ask if his former club is in a better position after he worked there or before he got there? OC's current state is certainly not a validating vote for his work. When the balance of the scale is so skewed towards one side of the argument it does not reflect well on him.

Comment

Maybe someone could post some actual information supporting their negative feelings about AH as a coach or director. Sorry but when all I see is content-free insults, I have to conclude that it's nothing more than the usual TS trollery. A lack of details on TS always means there is nothing of substance behind the accusations. Every. Single. Time.
                                If you think all these negative posts aren't a red flag... best of luck to you!! I think most people are trying to look out for the soccer community as a whole by just giving you a heads up regarding their own negative personal experiences which seems to be an A LOT... it doesn't come from a place of people wanting to come out here and air their dirty laundry and bash someone personally with details of every negative experience or situation they know about him. My advice would be try and get in touch personally with someone with previous contact with him that you would trust and get their opinion..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X