Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Prime

Stay tuned, big announcement coming this Thursday.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Getting out of the Swap Shop location ??

Comment

Couldn't get any coaches to sign on, so FC Prime is closing their doors before they ever opened.

Comment

Heard that last week and the deadline came and went.

Comment

Heard that last week and the deadline came and went.
          You wish........

Comment

Merger with Sunrise.

Comment

Suncrest lives!!!!!!

Comment

Suncrest lives!!!!!!

Don't burn the bridge from the club you are bailing on for the internet club. You may need a lifeline shortly.

Comment

Merger with Sunrise.
                  more like merger with Sunrise, Davie, West Pines, Miramar, Plantation... and any other club outside of Weston... Survival Mode !!!

Comment

more like merger with Sunrise, Davie, West Pines, Miramar, Plantation... and any other club outside of Weston... Survival Mode !!!
                    The name FC Prime will just not work.

Comment

Not a good look for FC Prime

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sun-s...story,amp.html

Comment

WOW! Scary !! After that article, not even the Beckham United Academy will draw players to that location!

Alan Hough... head West young man.. head West !!

Comment

As a mother of children who can play at the DA/ECNL level it absolutely behooves me how somebody can entrust their kids to this snake oil salesman and the new harem that he is establishing in one of the most undesirable areas of South Florida. In life the first thing that we do when we try to learn about another person is seek references and then follow-up. Has anybody truthfully done this with Mr. Hough??? I have, and what I learned is disturbing. He has left the Orlando area with a pariah status that even the sleaziest of human scum do not deserve. Talk to coaches and parents in Orlando City... worse, talk to the ones from Orlando Krush Kraze. Talk to some of the college coaches that had to deal with him when they recruited players from OC. I did. This poser's objectives are completely self-driven and does NOT develop players to any extent beyond the talent that they already arrived with. Disruption and discord are his specialties with a sprinkle of football.

It is a red flag when ECNL awards membership to an individual that is so poorly regarded by his colleagues and families who had the misfortune of coming in past contact with him. For those that ignore warnings, proceed at your own risk but don't look for pity if all of your journeys to Lauderhood turn into wasted time and money by Ali and his den of thieves.

Comment

As a mother of children who can play at the DA/ECNL level it absolutely behooves me how somebody can entrust their kids to this snake oil salesman and the new harem that he is establishing in one of the most undesirable areas of South Florida. In life the first thing that we do when we try to learn about another person is seek references and then follow-up. Has anybody truthfully done this with Mr. Hough??? I have, and what I learned is disturbing. He has left the Orlando area with a pariah status that even the sleaziest of human scum do not deserve. Talk to coaches and parents in Orlando City... worse, talk to the ones from Orlando Krush Kraze. Talk to some of the college coaches that had to deal with him when they recruited players from OC. I did. This poser's objectives are completely self-driven and does NOT develop players to any extent beyond the talent that they already arrived with. Disruption and discord are his specialties with a sprinkle of football.

It is a red flag when ECNL awards membership to an individual that is so poorly regarded by his colleagues and families who had the misfortune of coming in past contact with him. For those that ignore warnings, proceed at your own risk but don't look for pity if all of your journeys to Lauderhood turn into wasted time and money by Ali and his den of thieves.
                            So...what's the consensus on this post? Originated from Boca, Weston, or Sunrise?

Grammar is horrible and the wrong use of words is rampant. Not that soccer clubs are known for their eloquent prose, but this one stinks more than the others.

Other clubs should relax. From the level of bragging on here, their programs are already solid and the best around.

Comment

Do you have any specifics to share? Anything first hand? If all your information is of the "I heard" variety you risk sounding like every other TS axe-grinder who doesn't like how he treated your kid. Lack of details is a dead giveaway that it's personal grudge and not something fact-based. If you truly want to warn others, give them information they can trust.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X