X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who cares?
    By saying sounds like you mean you went on the webs sites and looked at the scores?
    Let's put it this way they are going to be around as long as FM wants them to be around.
    If you don't like them that's fine don't join.
    I'm sure I other people could come on here and bash every club around. No club is prefect.
    Neither is your spelling. The question is what led to the demise of Scorpions? They were a top level club years ago. Now they have a young, inexperienced staff and they cannot attract good players (or coaches) despite having access to ECNL and NPL. What gives?

Comment

Neither is your spelling. The question is what led to the demise of Scorpions? They were a top level club years ago. Now they have a young, inexperienced staff and they cannot attract good players (or coaches) despite having access to ECNL and NPL. What gives?
      Who cares. Just you? Oh well.

Comment

Maybe the dumb parents that are in the club might finally realize they are being ripped off for paying a crap load of money for almost a town level club! And outsiders who do their homework are smart by trolling the NEP scores and are always making sure that their kid is in the best club/spot. I’m sorry if you are butt hurt!! You must fall into the category of one of the stupid parents that is part of the “Scorpions family”

Comment

Maybe FM will finally wake up and find a new staff that can bring in and retain good players in the East!! They already lost half the region last year d/t the terrible direction and now they are losing spots in the NPL!!

Comment

Who cares. Just you? Oh well.
            From the looks of things many people other than me care. Based on the number of teams Scorpions have now compared to years past it appears people have caught on to the FM scam.

Comment

What happened to the 2007 team? Did they implode? Looks like they haven’t played a single scheduled NEP game yet?

Comment

What happened to the 2007 team? Did they implode? Looks like they haven’t played a single scheduled NEP game yet?
                Just FM working his magic.

Comment

I see the 06 NPL team from the East region got pulled out of NPL for the spring!! Not looking good!!! Not looking very bright for the Scorpions future!!!
                  Where do you find the NPL schedule for the 06 group? I only see NEP premiership on the website. Thanks in advance

Comment

Where do you find the NPL schedule for the 06 group? I only see NEP premiership on the website. Thanks in advance
                    NPL doesn't start until U13, so only NEP for 2006's. NPL next season.

Comment

http://nplnortheastgirls.demosphere..../89018216.html

Not true.. Northeast NPL 2006

Comment

Games but no standings? Stars having tough time, can't even beat FSA

Comment

Sorry your kid stuck in NEP and you didn’t know about NPL

Comment

Please.... the 06 premiership is as strong, if not stronger than that Npl group, without the obnoxious travel. Cool that you can brag to your neighbors that your 12 year old plays in a league he's never heard of. Stars clearly not settled on their teams, begging kids to show up to camps.

Comment

Ummmm ok...

Comment

Lol. My D's team has played Northeast Premier League teams in tournaments and usually wins... and it's an NEP Premiership team. Northeast is weaker than New England. Sorry you got sold a bill of goods...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X