Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Nefc are sending early offers to their best DA players in the next couple weeks for next year.
    When did Stars have an ID clinic? I seen nothing advertised
    Miswrote. She went to a practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      DA not going away ,will be here to stay,say what you may.Have a nice day.
      I like to make things out of clay and lay by the bay, what do you say, I just may.

Comment

No idea what Stars plan is, but already having kids committed for next season means nothing.
        That would be a real ****ty move if they get kids to commit and then pull the rug out. If you guys have some real facts let’s here them. Until then blah blah blah

Comment

That would be a real ****ty move if they get kids to commit and then pull the rug out. If you guys have some real facts let’s here them. Until then blah blah blah
          True talent can always find a home. No one else has had official tryouts or offers either for teh most part. As long as any announcements come soon there's still time for families to figure out their best option. Honestly some families would be perfectly happy if they pull out.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            True talent can always find a home. No one else has had official tryouts or offers either for teh most part. As long as any announcements come soon there's still time for families to figure out their best option. Honestly some families would be perfectly happy if they pull out.
            Emphasis on for the most part. Did you not read the post about BBA’s early offers? They do it to lock in players.

Comment

There have been announcements in other regions already, i.e. in Mid-Atlantic, VDA left GDA and is joining ECNL.

So, is BBA not planning to return to GDA next year? Or is it Stars who will concentrate just on ECNL instead of trying to participate in the 2 leagues at the same time?

or are both clubs contemplating leaving GDA?
              If VDA didn't leave they would have been relegated anyway. They are that bad. Their inclusion in the ECNL is actually more of a statement as to the direction the ECNL is going than anything else. DC is way too diluted. Look at BRYC. How are they doing? Pulling the ECNL level down further than the PDA/Stars/WCFC/EM B teams.

Comment

Heard that Stars and Breakers are much improved, we will put that to the test...We are Legion we are NYCFC.

Comment

Heard that Stars and Breakers are much improved, we will put that to the test...We are Legion we are NYCFC.
                  Maybe something got lost in translation? This is our Legion. Your Legion is NYC.

Comment

Maybe something got lost in translation? This is our Legion. Your Legion is NYC.
                    I am everywhere, I see all, I know all, even that place I pass through to get to Maine.

Comment

Loser

Comment

Loser
                        Perhaps, but not to B.B. or Stars, hahaha

Comment

Hahahaha

Comment

Strong signals that LISC is out. Not surprising but probably not the signal USSF wants right now.

Comment

Strong signals that LISC is out. Not surprising but probably not the signal USSF wants right now.
                              If true that's good news, they can go play in the ECNL next year

Comment

If true that's good news, they can go play in the ECNL next year
                                Tell them to make room for Empire FC in the wagon to ride off into sunset

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X