X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2220014]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Meanwhile she is committed and your team continues to struggle against every single team out there...

I'm sorry the 02 fcp team is a joke...you guys have been lying to people for some time now.
    Committed sophomore year sounds like another spot light gag since her parents seem to enjoy the attention even more than she does! It's sickening how badly one family needs it but without it they go crazy
    Waaaaaaaa Salem kid thought the Ecnl program was a joke..waaaaaaaaa same kid was the first D1 commit in the state waaaaaaaaaaa

Let's lie and say she's going to community college waaaaaaaaaa

Meanwhile the Fcp and cu Ecnl teams are laughing stocks and are hiding to avoid anyone to not be shown how bad the state is over there waaaaaaaaaaaa

Lie more waaaaaaaaaa

Comment

You sound really desperate. She is going D1...says a lot you feel the need to lie because of your short comings..

I can imagine why you are so desperate..I would be too if my team had your broke coach and terrible propaganda..guess you can't lie to recruit anymore can you?? Hahahah
      She obviously would have gone D1 but seriously what's with theee parents committing their dd's sophmore year with so much time and exposure ahead? And D1 at UofO is great but with those cocky parents I really expected something more like Stanford or Ucla so I laughed for a really long time to hear that what where she was headed.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2220019]

Waaaaaaaa Salem kid thought the Ecnl program was a joke..waaaaaaaaa same kid was the first D1 commit in the state waaaaaaaaaaa

Let's lie and say she's going to community college waaaaaaaaaa

Meanwhile the Fcp and cu Ecnl teams are laughing stocks and are hiding to avoid anyone to not be shown how bad the state is over there waaaaaaaaaaaa

Lie more waaaaaaaaaa
        Sounds like her Mom she is whining a lot, and needs some sort of attention

Comment

She obviously would have gone D1 but seriously what's with theee parents committing their dd's sophmore year with so much time and exposure ahead? And D1 at UofO is great but with those cocky parents I really expected something more like Stanford or Ucla so I laughed for a really long time to hear that what where she was headed.
          Hahahaha while Fcp 02 team has zero commits and zero interest from anyone..

Maybe you should call clackamas community college..I heard they are taking the Fcp Ecnl kids for the bench.

Comment

Maybe you should call clackamas community college..I heard they are taking the Fcp Ecnl kids for the bench.
            Okay guess what?! Most of us parents know you don't need to commit your child to any college sophomore year unless you need attention. Much more intelligent to wait senior year and no need to post and glamourize it all over social media because like others have mentioned these types of parents have complexes.

Comment

Okay guess what?! Most of us parents know you don't need to commit your child to any college sophomore year unless you need attention. Much more intelligent to wait senior year and no need to post and glamourize it all over social media because like others have mentioned these types of parents have complexes.
              You’re obviously new at this.

Comment

You’re obviously new at this.
                Not in any sense. From experience it's been better to wait and never have I needed to boast. It's for your child essentially they are the ones who work hard so why do parents feel the need to take credit other than that we spent our money and took them to practices. Too many are trying to live through their kids and it's too bad

Comment

Not in any sense. From experience it's been better to wait and never have I needed to boast. It's for your child essentially they are the ones who work hard so why do parents feel the need to take credit other than that we spent our money and took them to practices. Too many are trying to live through their kids and it's too bad
                  Your experience is your experience and I would never presume to tell you how to live your life the way you are telling others. I will point out the obvious. Every kid is different. Some know what they want sooner than others. In the case of the Salem girl she had apparently been dreaming of playing for Oregon since she was a little girl. If that’s true and the school was ready to make an offer why wait. The kid is happy and will get to continue her education at a great school. It seems obvious this kid has gotten under your skin. I didn’t see any angry posts when the CU keeper committed her freshman year, or the thorns academy keeper committed to Oregon summer between freshman and sophomore year. The thorns kid’s dad was just as “loud and proud” on social media as the Salem girl’s family. So why single her out for criticism? Seems personal to me.

Comment

It's such a shame that parents nowadays think and feel that their dd has to be better than everyone else to have any meaning or value or even more than that has to be playing on a specific team with a special club. All of our daughters can't be on the same team or play with the same club because it wouldn't work geographically and yet when we find where we all see our daughters fit everyone has something negative to say. Would it be too much to ask that everyone just do there best to get their daughters future where she wants it and not have to say anything negative about anyone else's journey. Even a medicocre player can get scholarships so be happy in knowing your child has just as much ability to thrive as the next and do your best to get her there knowing that her personal abilities physically and academically wiill be the determining factors once your dd is old enough and once she's been exposed properly.

Comment

Your experience is your experience and I would never presume to tell you how to live your life the way you are telling others. I will point out the obvious. Every kid is different. Some know what they want sooner than others. In the case of the Salem girl she had apparently been dreaming of playing for Oregon since she was a little girl. If that’s true and the school was ready to make an offer why wait. The kid is happy and will get to continue her education at a great school. It seems obvious this kid has gotten under your skin. I didn’t see any angry posts when the CU keeper committed her freshman year, or the thorns academy keeper committed to Oregon summer between freshman and sophomore year. The thorns kid’s dad was just as “loud and proud” on social media as the Salem girl’s family. So why single her out for criticism? Seems personal to me.
                      Never knew anything about the thorns goalie however not surprised about his chest pounding both darn girls parents have about exactly as much class.

Comment

Never knew anything about the thorns goalie however not surprised about his chest pounding both darn girls parents have about exactly as much class.
                        Yes. I’m sure when your kid gets a national team call up you will show more restraint.

Comment

Yes. I’m sure when your kid gets a national team call up you will show more restraint.
                          Allllll politics and nothing more! National team call up on that goalie just proves what a joke the thorns academy really is. What won't these parents do to keep the spotlight only on their kids when so many have much more talent and character.

Comment

Wow. My kid played against this girl for years and believe me we did not enjoy it. But to call her out this way is appalling. The only time I ever saw her cry is when her team got knocked out of state cup and guess what - they were all walking off the field crying. She clearly has passion about what she loves. Why exactly is that a bad thing? And as far as being arrogant and having the spotlight on her, well, she’s a special kid and a special talent. If she has been treated differently by her coaches that’s on THEM. My DD never played with her but said she’s a nice enough kid. Your anger towards a 15-16 year old girl reflects more poorly on you than anything I’ve ever seen PA do reflects on her. I suggest you find a non soccer hobby.
                            She is NOT a nice enough girl. She is the meanest, self centered, and most vulgur kids ever. Unfortunately this kids talent does not outweigh her terrible attitude and character and those of us who have had to witness her terrible behavior know she won't go further than college because no one wants to coach a Narcisistic brat.

Comment

Allllll politics and nothing more! National team call up on that goalie just proves what a joke the thorns academy really is. What won't these parents do to keep the spotlight only on their kids when so many have much more talent and character.
                              Ok I finally get it. Your kid was passed over due to politics, when she is obviously a superior player.

Comment

Ok I finally get it. Your kid was passed over due to politics, when she is obviously a superior player.
                                Never passed over.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X