Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    problem with our system is that there is so much energy wasted on winning at u9 and u10. it does not matter. if the kids are developing technical skills at a high level that is all that matters. parents think incorrectly that if their kid is winning at u9, a future awaits in this sport. not true. all that age is really about is feeling comfortable on the ball.
    what would make me want to take my 8/9 yr old to la academia is if they demonstrated a program that enhanced technical skill development at these ages. not what cups they win or trips to spain. all that comes later ........

Comment

what would make me want to take my 8/9 yr old to la academia is if they demonstrated a program that enhanced technical skill development at these ages. not what cups they win or trips to spain. all that comes later ........
      I just want to be invited to the asaditos!

Comment

They are a joke. Fell short to local teams, juventus and pinecrest this season and rely on players playing the ball only to some kid name puppy on u9 and number 14 named Leo. That’s it . Their rest of the players are feeders to those kids. And obviously they bring 3-4 guest players for each tournament to make them stand out but call is development for other teams.

Really out of the state? How many players have they placed to DA or how many players signed? None here or Spain. The miguel Guy has his own son somewhere in Argentina that’s about it. The rest are to pay their asados over the weekend, expensive tournaments they benefit besides their coaches comp and their trips. So yes if you want to make a memorable experience coughing out money monthly this is the place for those delusional parents with their song they only seem to sing when they win.
        You’re the biggest joke of all for talking about a U9 team. This guy is what’s wrong with US soccer!

Comment

Why bother to answer to that looser? The same guy and his asaditos lol! He needs help!
          He anonymously enter a forum to talk about a 9 year old. Poor guy!

Comment

Must be another Weston parent that their kid doesn't start, plays for 5 minutes and heats up the bench for the rest of the players..... The only satisfaction they get is by talking bad about another club and 9 year old kids!!!!

Has the u9/u10/or u11 weston teams ever beat La Acedemia's teams??? Oh wait, no they haven't..... LMAO

Get a life idiot......

I think deep, deep, down inside you wish you are invited to those asaditos!!!!

Comment

Must be another Weston parent that their kid doesn't start, plays for 5 minutes and heats up the bench for the rest of the players..... The only satisfaction they get is by talking bad about another club and 9 year old kids!!!!

Has the u9/u10/or u11 weston teams ever beat La Acedemia's teams??? Oh wait, no they haven't..... LMAO

Get a life idiot......

Your right, I said "I just want to be invited to the asaditos", you can read right?

And you know 1/2 your team will be at the Weston ID camp next week, so just like WP thank you for becoming a Weston feeder program.

Please keep developing those kids from Miami so we can let the lil johnny's of broward play on the Weston "pre" academy teams then cut most of them. Let the better kids that have been playing and developing at all the little clubs (around South Florida) come out to the Weston tryouts and we can cherry pick players to make the U12 and up academy teams.

Comment

Get a life idiot......

I don’t think people care about making fun of the kids, they’re making fun of the crazy annoying parents and coaches who claim to be something they are not. And nobody wants to be invited to those asados. Even the own city they live in can’t stand these people!

Comment

Your right, I said "I just want to be invited to the asaditos", you can read right?

And you know 1/2 your team will be at the Weston ID camp next week, so just like WP thank you for becoming a Weston feeder program.

Please keep developing those kids from Miami so we can let the lil johnny's of broward play on the Weston "pre" academy teams then cut most of them. Let the better kids that have been playing and developing at all the little clubs (around South Florida) come out to the Weston tryouts and we can cherry pick players to make the U12 and up academy teams.
                  I'm glad you figured out how weston academy works.
                  it depends on tryouts every year because its own programs do not develop any players.
                  Weston ruins talents at younger age and smart parents are starting to notice that. i said smart parents!
                  I'm sure your kid is a bench warmer but.... hey who cares! he made the pre academy team. hooray!!!!!
                  Good luck filling out the U12 roster next season because the U11 pre academy team is a totally disaster.
                  where are they sending those players? down to white? yellow? pink? lol!

Comment

I'm glad you figured out how weston academy works.
                    it depends on tryouts every year because its own programs do not develop any players.
                    Weston ruins talents at younger age and smart parents are starting to notice that. i said smart parents!
                    I'm sure your kid is a bench warmer but.... hey who cares! he made the pre academy team. hooray!!!!!
                    Good luck filling out the U12 roster next season because the U11 pre academy team is a totally disaster.
                    where are they sending those players? down to white? yellow? pink? lol!
                    U12 Rainbow team

Comment

Feedback on La Academia 2M12

Do not waste your money...save it and pay a trainer to make your kids better, going to Spain will do nothing for your kids with " La Academia 2M12"

Comment

Any feedback on trip ?? it was worth it??

Comment

No it wasn’t. Who takes kids out of school an extra week (in addition to spring break) for a recreational tournament?

Comment

Do not waste your money and time with them

La Academia 2M12 Miami should be closed... these people don't know what they doing, they only care about $$$$. Keep your children a wait from them.

Comment

Of course they only care about $ because the coach and manager don’t have real jobs.

Comment

La Academia 2M12 Miami should be closed... these people don't know what they doing, they only care about $$$$. Keep your children a wait from them.
                                I second that. Doubt they will even be around next year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X