Re: Feedback on La Academia 2M12

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off course the lunatic parents from academia could not miss making a show for losing a game, their insane !!

Comment

Their whole program is a show! They make people believe they are something they are not. A overseas trip?? Seriously? What a joke. Just call it what it is- funding for the coaches plane ticket$

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Their whole program is a show! They make people believe they are something they are not. A overseas trip?? Seriously? What a joke. Just call it what it is- funding for the coaches plane ticket$
        Why do they need to go to Spain—looks
        Like they can just stay in south Florida and get their ass
        Kickednif that’s what they are after.

Comment

Off course the lunatic parents from academia could not miss making a show for losing a game, their insane !!
          What happened?

Comment

Because that’s where their “partner” is based out of, the same partner that the kids parents pay for to fly to and from Miami.

Comment

Looking at the results and all 5 of their teams made the finals besides one.

Comment

Why are people still talking **** about this club? Jealousy? Fear of losing players to them? If you don't like them or what they do, don't bring your kid there, simple as that.

Comment

Why are people still talking **** about this club? Jealousy? Fear of losing players to them? If you don't like them or what they do, don't bring your kid there, simple as that.
                  yo no habla englis, espanol por favor

Comment

yo no habla englis, espanol por favor
                    You can’t speak Spanish either.

Comment

What do you want to bet that some of the best players at this club are also coaches kids. It's no surprise when the best players are kids of the coaches, especially at the younger ages, since they can train quite a bit outside of the team practice sessions. I rarely find a kid who has had an early start in the sport who doesn't look dominant or advanced at the younger age groups. The middle school years are where things start to even out.

After 3 years you will have a better idea at the quality of coaching. Are they really focusing at the age appropriate items at this level and pushing fundamentals and creativity or are they pushing advanced concepts, encouraging a lot of passing, shifting training time from building a player's foundation to skills that they can learn when they get older. If so they will definitely win early but those kids will flame out when they get older and are missing the core ball skills they will need to separate from the pack.

But they will still have all those tournament medals they won with a size 3 and 4 ball they can look back on and reminisce to. You can't take those memories away!!!

Comment

I bet you a million dollars...ANYONE can practice outside of sessions. In fact, that's how most of the world's best soccer players develop, playing soccer with their friends in the backyard at any and all hours. Usually barefoot.

Comment

Joke

I bet you a million dollars...ANYONE can practice outside of sessions. In fact, that's how most of the world's best soccer players develop, playing soccer with their friends in the backyard at any and all hours. Usually barefoot.
                          They are a joke. Fell short to local teams, juventus and pinecrest this season and rely on players playing the ball only to some kid name puppy on u9 and number 14 named Leo. That’s it . Their rest of the players are feeders to those kids. And obviously they bring 3-4 guest players for each tournament to make them stand out but call is development for other teams.

Really out of the state? How many players have they placed to DA or how many players signed? None here or Spain. The miguel Guy has his own son somewhere in Argentina that’s about it. The rest are to pay their asados over the weekend, expensive tournaments they benefit besides their coaches comp and their trips. So yes if you want to make a memorable experience coughing out money monthly this is the place for those delusional parents with their song they only seem to sing when they win.

Comment

Haters are always going to Hate

I love how you mention that they fell short to Local Teams (PineCrest and Juve). I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that teams can't lose games. Pinecrest (once in a league final) and Juve (Weston Cup final). And if it wasn't for the free kicks they gave Juve, La Academia would've beaten them. You can't blow on any of the Juve kids without them falling. They play that very well....since most think that because a kid falls, it must be a foul....It also doesn't help when you see one of the moms give the Ref a big hug after the game...But hey, that's part of the game.

LOL! Puppy and Leo....I think it's cute that you act like you don't know their names. They are obviously in your head. It is Pupi and Leon. You obviously have played them.

Don't all teams at this age have a few really good players and then some others that compliment them? Show me 1 team that isn't like this. And they bring 3-4 guest players?? Sorry, they can't dismantle 2 or 3 of their teams to make 1 strong team to go and compete against like La Academia. That's what the other clubs do. Development....LMAO!!! Every team in the U9 level brought down kids and pulled from several teams to try and beat La Academia. Must be nice to have that luxury. La Academia doesn't have those numbers yet.

Everyone seems to comment negatively about La Academia...but can't keep their name out of their mouth.... LOL!!!!

I won't even get into the stupid comments about the Asaditos....doesn't deserve a response...since it has no relevance to any of these conversations.....

Comment

I love how you mention that they fell short to Local Teams (PineCrest and Juve). I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that teams can't lose games. Pinecrest (once in a league final) and Juve (Weston Cup final). And if it wasn't for the free kicks they gave Juve, La Academia would've beaten them. You can't blow on any of the Juve kids without them falling. They play that very well....since most think that because a kid falls, it must be a foul....It also doesn't help when you see one of the moms give the Ref a big hug after the game...But hey, that's part of the game.

LOL! Puppy and Leo....I think it's cute that you act like you don't know their names. They are obviously in your head. It is Pupi and Leon. You obviously have played them.

Don't all teams at this age have a few really good players and then some others that compliment them? Show me 1 team that isn't like this. And they bring 3-4 guest players?? Sorry, they can't dismantle 2 or 3 of their teams to make 1 strong team to go and compete against like La Academia. That's what the other clubs do. Development....LMAO!!! Every team in the U9 level brought down kids and pulled from several teams to try and beat La Academia. Must be nice to have that luxury. La Academia doesn't have those numbers yet.

Everyone seems to comment negatively about La Academia...but can't keep their name out of their mouth.... LOL!!!!

I won't even get into the stupid comments about the Asaditos....doesn't deserve a response...since it has no relevance to any of these conversations.....
                              All this to discuss about 8/9 year old kids?!?!?!?!?! really?!?!?! really?!?!?!?

Comment

problem with our system is that there is so much energy wasted on winning at u9 and u10. it does not matter. if the kids are developing technical skills at a high level that is all that matters. parents think incorrectly that if their kid is winning at u9, a future awaits in this sport. not true. all that age is really about is feeling comfortable on the ball.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X