Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A corridor of grief and filth,
    One of only three states that allows Juveniles to be sexually abused , and then protects the abusers with Laws that promote the behavior with lack of punishment.
    Cry, cry, cry

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Then cry more

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Then breath deep and smell the albatross about your neck!

Tee hee
    Bwa ha ha

Comment

Trump presidency is a raging dumpster fire and Con party is going to get clubbed like a baby seal in November, but...

public urination and Beyoncé

Lol
      I know .

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Can I add that their voter suppression guy, Kris Kibach, has been found in contempt of court twice

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Rudy Guiliani is taking over Trump's legal team. He hasn't been a practicing attorney is ages, was a DA in the 80's! He and his wife just filed for divorce so I guess he's looking more insanity in his life. Figures Trump goes for the name recognition. Then again, not quality attorneys want him as a client. lmao

Comment

You’ve made America suck so that you didn’t have to live with her as president. And you were willing to trade off the risk with trump for that.

So destruction of GOP and trumps ultimate removal and disgrace is a fair price for you to pay.

And you most certainly will.

Here’s how we know .

Notice in all the worry among trumps circle about Cohen flipping on trump there is something missing ....

Any belief that Cohen and trump are not guilty of crimes

Big something 🍔 con. Big one.

You will be disgraced like the followers of no previous president ever has been
          Tee Hee is really good at predictions.....making them, not getting them right.

Comment

Rudy Guiliani is taking over Trump's legal team. He hasn't been a practicing attorney is ages, was a DA in the 80's! He and his wife just filed for divorce so I guess he's looking more insanity in his life. Figures Trump goes for the name recognition. Then again, not quality attorneys want him as a client. lmao
            It’s the “get your ball out of my yard” legal defense team

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Tee Hee is really good at predictions.....making them, not getting them right.
              Yeah we can’t all be right like you and GOP were repeatedly on Obamacare repeal.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

He’s “taking a brief leave of absence “ from his law firm to act as “an unpaid volunteer to the legal team.”

😂😂😂😂😂😈😂😂😂😂😂😂😈😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Totally down the rabbit hole now.

Former Trump attorney Jay Goldberg , when asked whether #MichaelCohen could handle prison, @realDonaldTrump former attorney says, "Prison has certain racial overtones and I don't see Michael Cohen walking down Broadway while someone asks him to be his wife."

At first I felt as if I dreamed ^^^^^then quickly realized no, this is where the cons have taken the nation.

Comment

Michael Cohen is dropping several of his lawsuits. White House is getting increasingly nervous Cohen will flip to avoid serious prison time for his financial crimes. Since he knows Trump well he knows Trump would set Cohen ablaze to save himself. He expects 100% loyalty and gives none back. Cohen should take any deal he is offered and run

Comment

Yeah we can’t all be right like you and GOP were repeatedly on Obamacare repeal.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
                      By removing the mandate it will die of its own weight. Mission Accomplished!

Comment

Cuomo claimed he was undocumented as asked to be deported. We should oblige his snowflake ass! Good riddance.

Comment

Sean Hanity of American Pravda - I mean Fox News - had working relationships with two other Trump attorneys, one for a case in which he was accused of harassment. I'm not sure I can keep up the pace of popcorn consumption I've been keeping. Pants are getting snug :)

Comment

Serious question.

Why do you remain in this state? Clearly you are aware “Romneycare” will
                            Never go away and other states will fund.

That’s when you will see the divide with nutter states widen.

But seriously man ...wouldn’t you be happier in Kansas ? Or at least some conservative neighborhood in NH?

Must burn you to be here. No wonder your are so surly

Comment

Serious question.

But seriously man ...wouldn’t you be happier in Kansas ? Or at least some conservative neighborhood in NH?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Serious question.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
                                Such a libturd. Dissent not welcome huh? And you call yourself an American. Shameful!

Resist! Ok for your side right?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X