X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    and there ya go
    Seriously what league are we talking about? Can any of the kids who made all conference in it even get on the field in one of the top D1 conferences like the ACC, PAC 10 or Big 10? Are we all supposed to be wowed because someone's kid is a big fish in a very small pond? Is this what club soccer is supposed to be about, politely clapping while everyone's kid gets a trophy?

Comment

Seriously what league are we talking about? Can any of the kids who made all conference in it even get on the field in one of the top D1 conferences like the ACC, PAC 10 or Big 10? Are we all supposed to be wowed because someone's kid is a big fish in a very small pond? Is this what club soccer is supposed to be about, politely clapping while everyone's kid gets a trophy?
      LOL. Can you show me the posts insisting that anyone should be wowed??? Seriously, how can kids playing soccer in college at any level be a concern or a controversy for anyone?

Comment

Are they really talented kids or do parents like you just tell yourself that so you can justify spending a small fortune on club soccer?
        In all candor, does your Dad know anything about your TS addiction and how you make yourself feel bigger and more important by crapping on kids and their families?

Yes, they're talented. Considering that they have to be in the 95th percentile or higher both soccer wise and academically, it's fair to say they are talented. That doesn't have to involve any claims of greatness or "could have played high end D1."

Comment

LOL. Can you show me the posts insisting that anyone should be wowed??? Seriously, how can kids playing soccer in college at any level be a concern or a controversy for anyone?
          Lol. Guess we all mistook the post calling D3 players talented for that. Never mind, we all know that isn't true.

Comment

In all candor, does your Dad know anything about your TS addiction and how you make yourself feel bigger and more important by crapping on kids and their families?

Yes, they're talented. Considering that they have to be in the 95th percentile or higher both soccer wise and academically, it's fair to say they are talented. That doesn't have to involve any claims of greatness or "could have played high end D1."
            Just asking, does you dad know what you do all day, every day?

Comment

Just asking, does you dad know what you do all day, every day?
              No, he is deceased. But if I had done something daily all day and all night for 12+ years I would think he might have a clue. Regardless, pretty embarrassing for the son of a HOF legend to be such a pathetic and desperate human being.

Comment

Looks like it was a frantic attempt to bury the post about Heiny being kicked out of the house by his wife. From the lack of denials, my guess is that the rumor is true: Heiny is getting divorced.

Comment

Looks like it was a frantic attempt to bury the post about Heiny being kicked out of the house by his wife. From the lack of denials, my guess is that the rumor is true: Heiny is getting divorced.
                  LOL. She told him and was moving out and he didn't even look up from the screen scanning and posting stuff on TS.

Comment

No, he is deceased. But if I had done something daily all day and all night for 12+ years I would think he might have a clue. Regardless, pretty embarrassing for the son of a HOF legend to be such a pathetic and desperate human being.
                    None of this makes the fact that your kid wasn't smart enough or a good enough soccer player to have better options than the D3 ones you have been defending for years.

Party on Garth!

Comment

So he died of shame knowing what a mentally deranged individual he spawned. Bet his last thought was then that he'd wished he rolled over and shot you on the sheets.

Comment

So he died of shame knowing what a mentally deranged individual he spawned. Bet his last thought was then that he'd wished he rolled over and shot you on the sheets.
                        Son...I'm ashamed of you. I had hoped your mother would have raised you better. Guess she never got over me walking out on her after I told her to "clean up".

Comment

Ummm, no, he actually was pretty darn proud.

Interesting how quickly the deflection is from excusing your own behavior and whether Pops knows you're jerking around with little D3 parents on TS while he's broadcasting Celtics games.

Comment

Interesting how low you will go .. and over something as stupid as youth soccer.

Comment

None of this makes the fact that your kid wasn't smart enough or a good enough soccer player to have better options than the D3 ones you have been defending for years.

Party on Garth!
                              Wow, just wow. So, so ignorant. So bitter.

To be able to play for (not just make the team) of a top 50 D3 school requires a great deal of skill. Take a look at the annual placement results. there are not that many kids actually going to and playing at top level D3 or higher.

Comment

So, is it true? Is BTDT getting divorced?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X