Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEFC West - Girls Program

any thoughts on the NEFC West Girls program. girls director / coaches ect.

Age group? Varies drastically based on this answer

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Age group? Varies drastically based on this answer
      girls 06 and 07 age group

Comment

girls 06 and 07 age group
        07 group is much weaker than the 06. 06 is a top, competitive team in the region however will probably never get out of NEP because of club politics. Coaching is fine with rumors of changing in the fall (but this seemingly happens every year) If you are looking to play da or ecnl you will have to travel east or change clubs, not happening in the west. If your d is a good player and you want to stay local she will be challenged with the 06 group or be an immediate contributor with 07.

Comment

06 is strong team 07 not so .the usual grass is always greener bs ,by the clueless chatter .Strong coaching and nice facilities no ecnl or DA so will have to travel the1:20 to Lancaster or Mendon

Comment

Win and get regulated to NPL ,will be NPL along with 04 ,05and 03 next fall if they all perform as expected .

Comment

Relegated

Comment

They would get promoted not relegated .corrected for ya.

Comment

any thoughts on the NEFC West Girls program. girls director / coaches ect.
                  Stay away.

Comment

07 group is much weaker than the 06. 06 is a top, competitive team in the region however will probably never get out of NEP because of club politics. Coaching is fine with rumors of changing in the fall (but this seemingly happens every year) If you are looking to play da or ecnl you will have to travel east or change clubs, not happening in the west. If your d is a good player and you want to stay local she will be challenged with the 06 group or be an immediate contributor with 07.
                    NEFC West just came into existence this past fall, did it not? So what do you mean by it happens every year?

Comment

NEFC West just came into existence this past fall, did it not? So what do you mean by it happens every year?
                      It did, but we've been around different clubs for more than one season. I doubt the coaching carousel is limited to the west and/or to a singular age group. I've seen coaches come and go, some take players or even whole teams with them. Point is, what you see today may look a bit different in the fall.

Comment

Many low numbers for most of their teams and players who should be playing at lower levels. Just like all the clubs in Western, MA. Great name in NEFC but West region has poor management. 06 team is good but kids are going to leave for better opportunity when it goes to 11 v 11

Comment

Many low numbers for most of their teams and players who should be playing at lower levels. Just like all the clubs in Western, MA. Great name in NEFC but West region has poor management. 06 team is good but kids are going to leave for better opportunity when it goes to 11 v 11
                          I disagree with the low numbers part. They do not seem to have 20-25 bodies per team like some orgs do but the teams I see out on the practice field are far from having just enough kids to field a team. Maybe low numbers are an issue for some teams within the org but I would take exception in terms of that being a general rule.

Comment

I disagree with the low numbers part. They do not seem to have 20-25 bodies per team like some orgs do but the teams I see out on the practice field are far from having just enough kids to field a team. Maybe low numbers are an issue for some teams within the org but I would take exception in terms of that being a general rule.
                            All true, and the west program was even larger when it was a stars region. People didn't leave because of quality, rather because of uncertainty. You are seeing others come back now and néw ulittles will show up with some stability. Volume not an issue, volume of talent might be.

Comment

Will be fine, best club in the western end by far .Building takes time.I hope it works out ,as I do for every region.Better to have kids doing something positive than hanging around.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X