Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And that is why US Soccer is not going anywhere! That's ok I am ready to support the Mexican National Team!:)
    You can't be an American fan and support the Mexicans.

Comment

So do all teams
      Way to much, not playing 3 months a year should be less. I hope this is fake news.

Comment

what if the girl doesnt want to do HS? she gets 1 practice a week and the video room? seems pricey no?
        what kind of videos? for about 300 a month i expect all premium channels

Comment

Fake news , only 2800 uniforms included

Comment

spoke to them yesterday, its 2500 for ecnl plus uniforms, no prorate for the 3 months that are essentially shut down during high school soccer.

not sure why they wouldnt put this info on website....they are freely providing if you talk to them.

Comment

spoke to them yesterday, its 2500 for ecnl plus uniforms, no prorate for the 3 months that are essentially shut down during high school soccer.

not sure why they wouldnt put this info on website....they are freely providing if you talk to them.
              FC Prime will never put anything in writing. That way they can weasel out of it later with no accountability.

Comment

Be careful here or the omnipresent GDA/ECNL parents May start thinking their kids are only on those teams because they can afford to pay for it.

Comment

Check this out people.

Click the top search and see what ECNL costs elsewhere. Cheap bastards.

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF...club+ecnl+fees

Comment

Check this out people.

Really searching the web huh Alan? That includes bus travel, all the showcase fees, uniforms, etc. Let the thread die already

Comment

Check this out people.

Your base is to high. Should be 700 dollars less. You are way to expensive to start. We are aware that ECNL cost 5000 with travel but your start number is ridiculous high. I was going to give you a try but not at those numbers.

Comment

I'm signing a check for $3000 now. But I want a written guarantee that my daughter will receive mediocre training, inconsistent coaching, and completely fuked up admin. If you could also lose track of her on an away game and call me to create panic, that would be awesome. This is what we have come to expect after ECNL, GDA, and now back to ECNL.

Comment

I'm signing a check for $3000 now. But I want a written guarantee that my daughter will receive mediocre training, inconsistent coaching, and completely fuked up admin. If you could also lose track of her on an away game and call me to create panic, that would be awesome. This is what we have come to expect after ECNL, GDA, and now back to ECNL.
                          Excellent post :)

Comment

This topic was briefly discussed in another thread. Prime only wants "elite" players. This will create about 4-5 teams with an average roster of 15-17. Where do you think the money for running this program will come from? The tuition fees have to be high.
                            If you're buying that line.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Please. .. come pay us lots of money.. because you're the best !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And don't count on all the training ... AH and DT cancelled more than 1/2 OC DA practices last year..

Comment

Happy to pay the $3k for higher level training and matches. Much better than what I get at Pinecrest

Comment

Happy to pay the $3k for higher level training and matches. Much better than what I get at Pinecrest
                                Because AH told you it was going to be better training.. Please... But I guess they were able to find a few of the oblivious suckers out to fall for their bunch of crap... guess they can he buy that patio furniture now that he was looking at... write the check !!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X