Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s funny how Stars excluded BBA for years from the ECNL, now they are begging them to defect from GDA. Karma’s a bitch.
    Nah, they can go down with sinking ship of the GDAP program. That would be the karma they have earned.

Comment

It’s funny how Stars excluded BBA for years from the ECNL, now they are begging them to defect from GDA. Karma’s a bitch.
      The Breakers are popping the champagne. All the top girls in the area will move over to BBA. It is inevitable. Just wait for tryouts!

Comment

The Breakers are popping the champagne. All the top girls in the area will move over to BBA. It is inevitable. Just wait for tryouts!
        Not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistere
          Not a chance.
          I think our rosters are big enough. You are kidding yourself if you think they will be the same next year.

Comment

I agree, just look at the boys side. Almost all NT players, even NTC players are from DA. USSF holds the trump cards. NT players will move to DA, game over for ECNL

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistere
              I agree, just look at the boys side. Almost all NT players, even NTC players are from DA. USSF holds the trump cards. NT players will move to DA, game over for ECNL
              Keep telling yourself that. I know five NT players and they are staying put despite your efforts here. Love how you value the players you’ve “developed.”

Comment

Specifically most of the NT boys come from MLS DA clubs, not other DA clubs. You can’t really compare the boys DA and girls DA.

Comment

Keep telling yourself that. I know five NT players and they are staying put despite your efforts here. Love how you value the players you’ve “developed.”
                  GDA doesn't need the NT players to survive. They need the 99% of other players to make the league, travel and finances work. They have the top 1% (more or less). It's losing some of the rest that hurts them much more.

the 99% also don't care about the NT pitch either so USSF should just stop using it.

Comment

ECNL is now a rec league for girls that want to play HS kickball.
                    Trolling so hard.

Comment

Trolling so hard.
                      Aww, does the truth hurt?

Comment

I know the best player at stars and she is moving for sure.

Comment

I know the best player at stars and she is moving for sure.
                          300 parents instantly think poster is talking about their daughter, when we all know it's mine.

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbeMyDVU8AEm0VU.jpg:large[/url]

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbeMyDVU8AEm0VU.jpg:large

Comment

As a non BBA parent what are the pros and cons of staying DA? I'm actually curious not a troll and please just BBA parents or knowledgeable others comment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X